• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey, everyone...

Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2019
    This is my first time visiting in at least a decade. I just thought I'd like to meet and greet.

Years
  • Hey there DecaTilde, welcome back! Mind telling us a bit about yourself, perhaps a favorite Pokemon or game? It'll be nice to get to know you after being gone for so long. :)

Last edited:

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
    Years
  • Wow, 2007. That's been a long time. PC missed you.

We are always happy to see returning faces. Are you here because USUM was announced? Then hop on to our Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon forum. See you there!

Years
  • oh dang welcome back man. This is pretty awesome to see!

10/10 for loving Crystal... definitely one of the best Pokémon games out there and my most replayed by a long shot. Have you played SuMo?? [:

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Welcome back! I'm sure PC looks different from the last time you visited us. Crystal is probably one of my top games for sure. I do hope they decide to add it to the Gold and Silver re-releases for the 3DS in the shop at some point. Pikachu is also a classic, so I can't say much there. Are you excited for the new Pokémon games, Pokémon Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon?

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    Hey Decatilde, welcome back! It's super cool that you're here again. What brought you back to PC after so long? I can't even imagine how much has changed since you've been gone - it must be a lot different from when you last visited. Hopefully, it won't be too hard to adjust to though. See you around, feel free to VM me if you'd like to chat. :D

Back