• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Music Spotify Wrapped 2021

Years
  • It's that time of the year!

For those unaware, Spotify Wrapped is a fun little thingy Spotify does to summarise your listening stats for 2021 and arranges it into a series of images (things such as # of artists listened, top genres, etc.) before summarising it in one final image.

So if you've got Spotify, head over to your Spotify app, watched your Spotify Wrapped and post those results in here!

I'll start off, about as eclectic as I expected to be honest.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years
  • lol nerd

5b33241696e84103b0fafa9e1d8dc992-1200x630.jpeg

Years
  • Spoiler:

I don't Spotify as much as I Youtube stream for habit reasons, but as you can see I vibe to rock and rock only lol.

RadEmpoleon

Empress of Randomness
    Years
  • This was my first year using Spotify (got it mid January) so this is baby's first Spotify wrapped lol
    VFW9wcayga.png
    I'm not at all surprised about my top artist or top song. I have 90+ songs by that artist, and that song has been my favorite for pretty much this entire year. 4 of my top 5 songs of the year are from him.

Back