• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Empyrean [v1.1] (~! Final Arc Released !~)

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2024
    I'm so bummed I was in Sylen(sp?) City and it randomly crashed I went to restart the game and my save was completely gone I know I have saved many times too...

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2024
    I'm so bummed I was in Sylen(sp?) City and it randomly crashed I went to restart the game and my save was completely gone I know I have saved many times too...

Sorry to hear that. If you did not start a new game yet, can you check your game folder and see if there is a BackupGame.rxdata file in there? If so, rename your old save file (Game.rxdata to Game2.rxdata), and then rename your BackupGame.rxdata to Game.rxdata. If this doesn't work, I'll recreate your savefile.

Other than that, can you provide more info about the error please?

* Was there a crash message or did the game simply freeze and you had to restart? If there was a crash message can you remember what it said? If you can't remember, can you see if there's a file called errorlog.txt in your game folder and send it to me?

* Where exactly were you in the game when it happened? (In-battle? Did talking to an NPC cause this? Or were you just walking around, etc.)

Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2022
    This doesn't have to be answered if you want to keep it a surprize or if you just don't want to answer but I was curious...
    Are there more OM forms planed in the future? and if so are any of them going to be water type?
    I'm asking because I like making sure I have specific types on my team and with games that have new pokemon/ new forms I like using only those pokemon... I guess I'm weird that way.
    If the answer is no don't feel obligated to make one since this is your game I really am just curious.

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2018
    Hi, i think i've found a way to get stuck at the beginning of the road 105. On top of the hill you can climb from behind, there is a ruin maniac who is looking to the right or below. The thing is he turned to look below when i was going down to some tall grass and an item, and come to challenge me. After beating him, i just realized that he was standing on my way to return on the main road, and of course, i have no pokemon with teleport in my team ^^*
    Maybe adding a cliff to jump back to the beginning of the road could prevent other players to have the same problem. Btw, the game is really good, even if there are still problems that can encountred some times (well it's a fan game, and you're certainly doing it on your free time, so it's still an amazing job that have been done ^^)

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2024
    Sorry to hear that. If you did not start a new game yet, can you check your game folder and see if there is a BackupGame.rxdata file in there? If so, rename your old save file (Game.rxdata to Game2.rxdata), and then rename your BackupGame.rxdata to Game.rxdata. If this doesn't work, I'll recreate your savefile.

Other than that, can you provide more info about the error please?

* Was there a crash message or did the game simply freeze and you had to restart? If there was a crash message can you remember what it said? If you can't remember, can you see if there's a file called errorlog.txt in your game folder and send it to me?

* Where exactly were you in the game when it happened? (In-battle? Did talking to an NPC cause this? Or were you just walking around, etc.)

So I checked the folder there was a BackupGame.rxdata but no Game.rxdata file It is almost like my saves never existed which is bizarre.(No error file either) I don't really remember what was going on to be totally honest I just know I was around the ??? battle in Sylen City and had lost for the like millionth time. (That is one tough battle that's for sure.) I mean if there's nothing I can do about it that's completely okay I really enjoyed playing it so if I have to start over it's not a massive deal just was a lot of time in that playthrough.

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2024
    This doesn't have to be answered if you want to keep it a surprize or if you just don't want to answer but I was curious...
    Are there more OM forms planed in the future? and if so are any of them going to be water type?
    I'm asking because I like making sure I have specific types on my team and with games that have new pokemon/ new forms I like using only those pokemon... I guess I'm weird that way.
    If the answer is no don't feel obligated to make one since this is your game I really am just curious.

That's a very cool way to play the game ;) There'll be more OM forms for sure, I'm not sure when and which ones :D but since you asked for a water form, I'll consider adding one in version 0.6

Hi, i think i've found a way to get stuck at the beginning of the road 105. On top of the hill you can climb from behind, there is a ruin maniac who is looking to the right or below. The thing is he turned to look below when i was going down to some tall grass and an item, and come to challenge me. After beating him, i just realized that he was standing on my way to return on the main road, and of course, i have no pokemon with teleport in my team ^^*
    Maybe adding a cliff to jump back to the beginning of the road could prevent other players to have the same problem. Btw, the game is really good, even if there are still problems that can encountred some times (well it's a fan game, and you're certainly doing it on your free time, so it's still an amazing job that have been done ^^)

Hey, thanks for the kind words ;) I've added a ledge in the latest version there, as someone did get stuck in that very place :D So make sure you patch, since there might be more places like that where you can get stuck that I've fixed in the meantime :)

So I checked the folder there was a BackupGame.rxdata but no Game.rxdata file It is almost like my saves never existed which is bizarre.(No error file either) I don't really remember what was going on to be totally honest I just know I was around the ??? battle in Sylen City and had lost for the like millionth time. (That is one tough battle that's for sure.) I mean if there's nothing I can do about it that's completely okay I really enjoyed playing it so if I have to start over it's not a massive deal just was a lot of time in that playthrough.

That's very odd.. it doesn't sound like anything in the game triggered it in particular. I'll take a look into modifications of the code I made regarding save files and see if there's anything odd in there.

Can you try renaming the BackupGame.rxdata into Game.rxdata, and run the game? The game makes a backup save every 30 seconds, so if you haven't run the game again, you should still have your old savefile. If not, please let me know, and I'll try to recreate your savefile.

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2024
    That's a very cool way to play the game ;) There'll be more OM forms for sure, I'm not sure when and which ones :D but since you asked for a water form, I'll consider adding one in version 0.6

Hey, thanks for the kind words ;) I've added a ledge in the latest version there, as someone did get stuck in that very place :D So make sure you patch, since there might be more places like that where you can get stuck that I've fixed in the meantime :)

That's very odd.. it doesn't sound like anything in the game triggered it in particular. I'll take a look into modifications of the code I made regarding save files and see if there's anything odd in there.

Can you try renaming the BackupGame.rxdata into Game.rxdata, and run the game? The game makes a backup save every 30 seconds, so if you haven't run the game again, you should still have your old savefile. If not, please let me know, and I'll try to recreate your savefile.

So I tried that and when I did it brought up some random save with Pokemon I never used like Charmander and Smeargle. I know the 6 Pokemon on my team and some in my box at least so that's good.

Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2022

I'm excited to see the future OM forms for this game who knows I might even switch out current party members for them lol keep up the good work!

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2024
    Hey,I really Loved This Game And I just finished it.IT WAS AMAZING!!!!! To think this was ur first game. PLz......Continue this game and release it as soon as possible. And Also, Can u add Ash-Greninja? Like make an item like a shuriken or something that we can find to make it mega evolve. Plz.... We would love it if u add Ash-Greninja

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2024
    Hey,I really Loved This Game And I just finished it.IT WAS AMAZING!!!!! To think this was ur first game. PLz......Continue this game and release it as soon as possible. And Also, Can u add Ash-Greninja? Like make an item like a shuriken or something that we can find to make it mega evolve. Plz.... We would love it if u add Ash-Greninja

Awesome! Glad you liked it! :)
    That's a good idea for Ash-Greninja. I'll consider adding it to version 0.6!

Urrr

Devil's Advocate
    Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2021

Fellow brother, I greet you. To fight like a true Elite 4 member, a true sign of honor.
    So is Water your favourite type? Or anything else? I remember when I started my journey back with Diamond and Pearl, the Bug-type has always been a favourite of mine. I have also done Water, Ghost, Dark, Grass, Dragon, Psychic, Flying and Steel.
    Tell me of your journey, brother!

Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2022
    Fellow brother, I greet you. To fight like a true Elite 4 member, a true sign of honor.
    So is Water your favourite type? Or anything else? I remember when I started my journey back with Diamond and Pearl, the Bug-type has always been a favourite of mine. I have also done Water, Ghost, Dark, Grass, Dragon, Psychic, Flying and Steel.
    Tell me of your journey, brother!

Actually Fire and Dark are my favorite type as for types I have used exclusively in a run I have used Fire. Dark, Ghost, Electric, Fairy and Dragon (I am also planning on another but have not decided the type yet) half nuzlocked half not depending on my confidence in the type. As for when I started , my journey started way back in the Era of Red and Blue so I've been around for quite some time.

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2022
    Please add Team Rocket Mewtwo as well if possible in some later update. Maybe not story related but Mewtwo in armor looks absolutely amazing. Should make him be Psychic/Dark or Light/Dark :)

Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2020
    Currently no, but I'll add one in the next version, v0.6.

Hey!

Great game so far! I have to say I'm really enjoying a lot of the small details that give it a polished feel, like the battle backgrounds and the mapping design. Just a couple questions: where can I find the Bird Garden and the Good Rod? I'd like to add a Torchic and Starmie to my team.

I'm up to Empral Town btw and playing through Empral Factory.

Back