• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Empyrean [v1.1] (~! Final Arc Released !~)

PokebladeRED

Trainer of Charizard since 1998
Years
  • Ahh I see, I didn't read your comment properly, sorry. I've put healing spots for teleport in all PokeHeals in v0.5.3 (before it would always take you to Calistern Gym no matter what). I haven't put healing spots for NPCs that heal you outside PokeHeals, but I'll add them now.

For Light-type, making it strong agianst Dark and Ghost, and weak to Dark and Ghost (Fairy type already resists Light, or at least it should) sounds good. I was thinking of having Steel and Ice maybe be resistant to it as well (and Light weak to them), since Light "reflects" off of them.

If it reflect, that means for me it do nothing, but the sunlight can molt the ice. Also fire (eh sun is composed of fire) and electricity can produce light. so i shall see things like that:

Light is effective against Dark and Ghost type and weak to Dark and Ghost
    Light resists to Fairy type, Fire type and Electric type .Fairy type resist to Light type
    Light isn't effective against Ice type, and Steel type is immunized to Light type.

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2024
    If it reflect, that means for me it do nothing, but the sunlight can molt the ice. Also fire (eh sun is composed of fire) and electricity can produce light. so i shall see things like that:

Light is effective against Dark and Ghost type and weak to Dark and Ghost
    Light resists to Fairy type, Fire type and Electric type .Fairy type resist to Light type
    Light isn't effective against Ice type, and Steel type is immunized to Light type.

Hmm, yeah, that sounds perfect actually :D I'll do it like that.

Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2019
    Hmm, yeah, that sounds perfect actually :D I'll do it like that.

honestly, i'd like to see you put ice being strong to light. Ice is another one of those niche elements no one really uses because of how unnecessary it tends to be. honestly, it's only ever been good paired with water and even then it tends to get destroyed pretty quickly, so i like giving Ice the chance to challenge another element.

Also new possible bug? i've found: i just evolved brionne to primamarina at lvl 34, and it didn't learn sparkling aria right away, i ran back to move tutor and had to access her to "relearn" it. I think it might be a forgotten trigger or messed up trigger not giving the player a chance to learn it at lvl 34 on evolve? either way, i'll keep playing, will keep you up to date on anything i catch :P

PokebladeRED

Trainer of Charizard since 1998
    Years
  • It's the same thing for Incineroar, he can't learn Darkest Lariat without Move tutor, and maybe that's the same thing for Decidueye :D

EDIT: I also think that Ice type can't be strong against Light. If you do that, Light type will have 3 weakness against 2 advantage. For me, the fact that ice is not effective against ice is quite enough.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2019
    another bug, i just got to river overpass and the game literally just destroyed itself. I'm assuming some sort've trigger was supposed to occur, but like it broke and i was walled off with wierd sprite data, as well as making the bridge disappear and blocking off the way back.

Spoiler:

oookay... so new edit to this post, this IS PART OF THE GAME. lol, it's a bit jarring especially since it's the first time we kinda deal with a glitchy situation like that and it is kinda out've place. I'm fine with the idea you're doing here, but i think you should introduce it earlier on and in a smaller dosage. it's super unexpected and i legit thought i was stuck in a broken game.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2024
    another bug, i just got to river overpass and the game literally just destroyed itself. I'm assuming some sort've trigger was supposed to occur, but like it broke and i was walled off with wierd sprite data, as well as making the bridge disappear and blocking off the way back.

Spoiler:

oookay... so new edit to this post, this IS PART OF THE GAME. lol, it's a bit jarring especially since it's the first time we kinda deal with a glitchy situation like that and it is kinda out've place. I'm fine with the idea you're doing here, but i think you should introduce it earlier on and in a smaller dosage. it's super unexpected and i legit thought i was stuck in a broken game.

I got you too, huh? :D Well, since several people also thought the game broke horribly at that point, I'll add some sort of message a player says (maybe something like "Where am I?") or I might try to fit a similar situation somewhere earlier in the game.

Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2019
    I got you too, huh? :D Well, since several people also thought the game broke horribly at that point, I'll add some sort of message a player says (maybe something like "Where am I?") or I might try to fit a similar situation somewhere earlier in the game.
    Might be a good idea, it's very confusing and nothing in the story really pushes this "glitched/haunted style" game. I redownloaded the patch files and even redownloaded and put in my save files and stuff, none of it really worked until i realized it was part of the game. lol, lucky for you i tend to explore a lot.

Years
    • Seen Mar 10, 2024
    How does porygon evolve? I've already tried leveling him up with up-grade but it didn't work.

Years
    • Seen Mar 10, 2024
    Try leveling him up with up-grade during the day (before 6 PM)

Thank you it worked .

Also where do i go after the events in the library? I can't find the profesor and nobody is in the hotel rooms anymore.
    EDIT: Nvm found them.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2022
    so I think I found a bug (not entirely sure) but at first I was finding the new ground shinx on the first route then after I did the little side quest with the old man having pokemon in his plants (I can't be sure its related I just thought I should say what I was doing) now I only see normal shinx. same rate of finding it but now it's the everyday shinx not the ground one... if you need anything from me to see if you can recreate it or something just let me know

Update: Ok after I did the rattata quest I found two ground shinx before it went back to the normal shinx.

Last edited:

Hawkeye17

The Dragon Tamer
    Years
  • Hey found a bug in the ice gym city. In the gym leaders house even after completing everything Moria is still there and saying to go to gym. Also the injured gym leader is still in the bed.
    Probably just a switch will do it.
    Also loved the game can't wait for future releases.

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2024
    so I think I found a bug (not entirely sure) but at first I was finding the new ground shinx on the first route then after I did the little side quest with the old man having pokemon in his plants (I can't be sure its related I just thought I should say what I was doing) now I only see normal shinx. same rate of finding it but now it's the everyday shinx not the ground one... if you need anything from me to see if you can recreate it or something just let me know

Update: Ok after I did the rattata quest I found two ground shinx before it went back to the normal shinx.

Hm, I think that's okay, it shouldn't be related to the side quest. You can check encounter chances for each Pokemon here: https://pastebin.com/raw/KZQWegLB
    Since both Shinx and Omuran Shinx on Route 101 have 4% chance of encounter you should see them both in same amount on average.

Hey found a bug in the ice gym city. In the gym leaders house even after completing everything Moria is still there and saying to go to gym. Also the injured gym leader is still in the bed.
    Probably just a switch will do it.
    Also loved the game can't wait for future releases.

Hey, thanks for reporting that. Yep, a switch will do. Thanks! :)
    Also glad you got to the end! I'll make a post when I make the next major version.

Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2022
    OH! ok I thought the new versions would be mean that the Original versions would not exist in this region Kinda like how it was in alola but that makes sense. Thanks!

Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2022
    ok question but do all the new Omuran Forms have changed evolution times like OF taillow is at 30 or are some the same? I'm mostly asking for the OF Zubat line because if it's changed to be harder than the two 0 IVs on the defences on the one I have are going to make it difficult lol

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2020
    I love this game! I just have one gripe.
    Idk about gen 5 mons, but 6 n 7 mons cant learn any tms, unless theres some update I somehow missed.
    If not, I cant wait till that gets fixed, keep up the great work!

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2024
    ok question but do all the new Omuran Forms have changed evolution times like OF taillow is at 30 or are some the same? I'm mostly asking for the OF Zubat line because if it's changed to be harder than the two 0 IVs on the defences on the one I have are going to make it difficult lol

Yep, most of them are changed. Specifically for Zubat: it evolves at level 22 and level 44 respectively.

I love this game! I just have one gripe.
    Idk about gen 5 mons, but 6 n 7 mons cant learn any tms, unless theres some update I somehow missed.
    If not, I cant wait till that gets fixed, keep up the great work!

Hey, thanks!
    Yes, sorry about that, I must have forgotten to update TM lists for Gen 6 and 7 Pokemon, as I added them later. Gen 5 and below should work correctly. Check back tomorrow, I'll have a patch up to fix that.

Years
    • Seen Apr 12, 2019
    Hi! I have a Problem
    . When I patch my game my save removed pls help me!

Last edited:
    Back