• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Oh officer, I can explain.

Years
  • No, you didn't Officer. I don't even have a bike. You couldn't have possibly seen me. Um, I know it's none of my business, but you might want to throw away that weird, glowing ice cream cone in your hand, Officer Jenny. I heard that people get sick, and see strange, trippy things that aren't really there, if they eat too much ice cream around here. It might be just a rumor though...

Hey, why is your hoothoot white with black spots like a snowy owl? All hoothoots are brown, unless shiny-- in which case they will be gold. We don't look kindly on color palette randomizers here, because that's hacking! If you painted your hoothoot then that is even worse, this isn't Neopets! You could make your Pokemon sick covering it in chemicals like that. Explain, why that hoothoot is white immediately?!!

Years
  • Calm down officer!!! It's none of those evil things I can assure you! Do I look that type? I wouldn't involve myself in that sort of behaviour! My Hoothoot is simply wearing a nice soft fake fur coat I bought from this lady at Slateport market - de Vil I think her name was. Told you, I'm a good honest girl :)

You there!!!! You have multiple EON tickets... I'll be taking those to return to their rightful owners...

Years
  • don't take them! i was testing the stuff i use to hack stuff into my pokemon games, and hacked an eon ticket while hacking!

is that a 6IV shiny hidden ability charizard i see there?

Years
  • Yup! It's called breeding. All you need are parents with good ivs, at least one of them a hidden ability charmander-preferably a female, a destiny knot and a little patience. It's totally doable legitimately officer, especially with the shiny charm. It took me 3,492 eggs to hatch a shiny one with 6 IVs, but I did it! I'm very proud of my work!

What's this mischief? How does your pokémon have 6 moveslots instead of 4?

Senoue

I'm back to rise!
    Years
  • Well you see officer, Donphan are Elephant-like so they have a good memory. It just remembered 2 of it's older moves.

Hey, why is that Caterpie in a Cherish Ball at Level 100?

Years
  • Oh, that dragon Pokemon is just my Dragonair. He makes a really angry face like a Gyarados though when he's hungry. I better go feed him.

Put your hands in the air hacker! You just sent a shiny Volcanion, and shiny Victini into battle, despite them both being shiny-locked, then a dynamaxed that Magearna twice. You can tell me how you're going to get out of this one while you're in the back of my police car, on the way to jail.

Years
  • Officer... I dunno what you're talking about! That's a Caterpie, a Rattata and an Ekans!!!!! I think you must have been dreaming... You were asleep cuddled up to the Munna just a few minutes ago...

Hey Trainer!

You look under 10 but you have a Pokémon... can I see some ID please?

Years
  • Sure. Here is my ID. As you can see I'm 121 years old and weigh 360 kilograms. 😛

Wait a minute officer, why do you have a Team Rocket uniform in your bag?

Years
  • oh, that's not a team galactic uniform, that's just fancy funeral attire, it's all the rage nowadays!

Incidentally, a nearby daycare has been robbed some time ago, where did you get those 15 pokemon eggs?

Years
  • it wasn't me! i had these 15 eggs a second before the daycare was being robbed!

hey, your pokemon as a z crystal! this is galar, z-moves aren't allowed here!

Years
  • I know, but I moved here from Alola. It's just a memento!

Wait a second, how did you get that Hoopa? It's not allowed here in Galar!

Years
  • Ask Hoopa! All I did was look up at the sky, it look like space was warped, and there was a golden ring in the air. Then Hoopa came out! It passed through the loop. Luckily I happened to be going by, and had a master ball.

How come your Magikarp can learn Swords Dance? Hacker exposed!

Years
  • I evolved it into a Gyarados and taught it new moves (including Dragon Dance). Then Magikarp randomly decided it was done being a grown up and reverted back to a magikarp!
    How am I supposed to stop that?!

Hey, is that a MissingNo I see?

Superjolt

Put some [b][color=Red]color[/color][/b] in your l
    Years
  • Oh no, officer! It's a MissingYes, so no problem here!

Hey, admit it! You were the one throwing trash all over the beach while fishing yesterday! What do you have to say for yourself?

Years
  • Not throwing trash officer! It was the National Trubbish Trainer convention. I just threw my Trubbish's poke ball into the sands of the beach, and out he came from pokeball to join in the fun and games. All the trainers and their trubbish gathered in a circle, dancing with trash can lids to celebrate the day.

You little sneak! You put spicy tomato berries in the chocolate sweetheart to make them taste funny. You've taken this practical joke a little too far!

Back