• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Oh officer, I can explain.

Years
  • well sir, it used Thief on a wild pokemon that had an Upgrade, and after they traded blows he just decided to evolve. amazing stuff i must say.

that "shiny" venipede you got there looks an awful lot like you just painted all over it. what's your reasoning behind this?

Years
    • Seen Nov 25, 2022
    Paint? That's just its toxic secretions. Go ahead! Touch it! It's not paint...

Why does your falinks have 10 members, huh?

Years
  • they're just really good friends officer. i swear

whoa there buddy, how'd you get your max repel to last for over 500 steps?

Years
    • Seen Nov 25, 2022
    Don't you know officer? You just gotta add a little skuntank gas to it and bam! Lasts for a 10,000 steps!

Why do you have a shiny mew named "Pokehax.com"?

Years
  • ah dangit my totally real brother must've logged into my account and renamed it. nothin to see here officer!

how on earth do you have 12 badges??

Years
    • Seen Nov 25, 2022
    Sir, I happen to be from Johto, and I travelled to kanto!

WAIT! Is that a correctly formed galar fossil pokemon in your possession?

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
    Years
  • What do you mean it's completely formed? No no no, you see, these guys are just gen8 fossils with content expressions, in which they don't feel any sort of pain in their new bodies and are totally cool with it! ...Right guys?

Now, how EXACTLY are you using a Chimecho to switch up your main party and your box? Are you suggesting...

Years
  • Step 1) Have a Chimecho in your pc

Step 2) Click on Chimecho

Step 3) Scroll to a different pc box

Step 4) Place Chimecho in this box instead

That is how you switch your box with Chimecho.

For switching your main party up with Chimecho follow these steps

Step 1) Withdraw Chimecho so it is in your party.

Step 2) Select Chimecho

Step 3) With Chimecho selected move it to the first slot in your party.

Hold it, how are you forgetting HM moves without a move deleter? You are only on the second gym, but just deleted cut when your pokemon levelled up like it was nothing. You can't remove that from your this pokemon until late game. Care to explain yourself?

Years
  • oh but officer, i am the Move Deleter? can you not recognize me? :3

but uhh, did you really just paint on your Slowpoke's head and tail to make it pass off as a Galarian form? it's still dripping for crying out loud!

Years
  • No ma'am officer! That's the residue of a super potion dripping from my Kantonian Slowpoke. I was rubbing the ointment all over my Pokemon to heal him up so he would be healthy after battle. I'm a loving trainer!

You're in the big trouble bub. You were caught on camera robbing the Pokemart! You hit the cashier in the hit with a thick club, and made off with the pokedollars in the cash register and all of the pokeballs, battle items and potions for sell. 4 witnesses in the store have positively identified you as the perpetrator. You even dropped your trainer ID at the scene of the crime, and the description of the bicycle used get away matches yours. How will you get out of this one?

Years
  • If I don't have a licence then that means I cannot ride a bike yet doesn't it officer? It can't have been me!

Hold on you there! I can smell something about your person. You've been smoking something iffy. Yes, definitely. You smell like you've been smoking slowpoke tails. Where are they? Come on, hand over them smoked tails...

Years
  • Not loitering officer! I was standing in line waiting my turn to play Voltorb Flip. I'm trying to raise for a substitute TM!

Hold it bub, you are allowed only 1 starter pokemon. You went to the labratory in your home town, and selected the fire starter. You should have gone on your journey, but you came back, using different name, and received the water starter, and then returned a third time and got the grass starter. Thought you could get away with this because your professor has poor eyesight and didn't know whether you were a boy or girl trainer, huh? Fortunately, there was a video camera outside the lab and it shows what you did! Shame on you! Your trainer license will be revoked, and all three of the starters you took returned to your professor.

Years
  • I am one of identical triplets officer, just look at my Team Rocket ID... oh snap.

You there! Did you just jump over that fence instead of waiting till you're allowed to use cut?

Years
  • Why yes, officer. I am not the player though, I'm an NPC. My instructions were to get behind the fence, keep a low profile and pop out with an exclamation point when the trainer has cut a path through. I lay in wait with my high level team and force people to fight just when they are distracted and think it's safe. Muwahaha.

You, Halt! This hardworking Zekrom was your Taxi driver. He took you where you wanted to go, then you jumped out of the taxi cab without paying. I'm here to arrest you.

Last edited:
    Years
  • No, no, no, officer. He was working off licence. He shoved an uber sticker on his windshield as he pulled up. Here, look, I payed on the app!

Hey! What you doing riding your bike on cycling road at night with no lights on?

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Oh...oh...OH! That's why it is so dark. I thought it was my Black Glasses!

So, tell me again: What is there not to understand about "no fights allowed in the Safari Zone"?

Years
  • But that Kangaskhan started throwing things at me! I think one of them was it's baby *rubs head*

Stop! What do you think you're doing? You know you can't go into the Pokemon League without 8 badges...

Back