• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2018
    Was playing with patch 1 and Misty's Gyarados, Corpse 2 and Ghost are not taged to dodge Pokeballs. Upgraded to patch 3 and this still applies to Ghost (though catching it takes some luck as it can't be damaged. It becomes a seemingly normal ghasly with a nickname upon capture).

With patch 3 the mGBA crash still happens, but it will at least show the start of the battle before doing it.

Also where do I go after the Pokemon Tower? Can't find the way to celadon.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    Well, the post says "Playable Red, Green, Blue and Yellow" and also it shows pictures of customisated characters, so I thought the protagonist could be chosen and that's how it looks... I wanted to play this, but I hate male sprites so...
    Well the game is called "RED" chapter so the game is solely based on his Story. Don't know what he can do about that

Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    Eagerly waiting on the bug less version don't want to sink my teeth until I know I won't have to start over. Thank you for the hack. With the amount of effort put into it it puts a lot of hacks to shame. No offense

Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2018
    Just want to point this out so that nobody else gets their team wiped by this monstrosity. This was in the water during the Evolution Bonus Chapter. And this is not a graphical error; this thing had Shell Smash, Hydro Pump, etc.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20171226-192201.png
      Screenshot_20171226-192201.png
      52 KB · Views: 35

Innova.Ishigawa

Innova.Ishigawa
    Years
  • Looks like I just found a bug in part 2 glitch fix.. The game freezes after Red saved Blue the first time when she was trapped by Team Rocket. It freezes specifically at the roof of an apartment beside PokeCentre and also some stairs are unclimbable..

XeGaming

The Unwanted Duskull
    Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2018
    I think waiting for the bugless version is something i need to do lol. I get stuck on a lot of areas so I need to restart. The graphics and storyline is still on point tho so good job ????????????. I wish you the best of luck for the next beta and for the bug fixes aethesthode ????????????.

A tip for those who are just about to start. Save everytime you start a chapter to prevent that much loss in progress.

Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2021
    looks like the glitch in the Hospitality chapter is still there :( i still can't go down floor 1
    and NPC Greg didn't apear at Floral city (secret admirer chapter) although the dialogue was on

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    This game is the first of its kind in terms of its features so it's no surprise about the bugs. Just keep up the good work! ????????????

Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2019
    Question; must I have the team red has from the manga? I played this rom way back when the cinnabar island event was completed. And I remember having the same team as red was important, so far I have managed my way back up to Pokémon tower and haven't evolved anyone but Poliwhirl (per manga). Am I doing this right or is the ability to use whatever Pokémon you want now implied. Thanks! Also keep up the great work! I'm happy I came back!

Last edited:

Evil Cry

Hacker(Not Rom Hacker)
    Years
  • Question; must I have the team red has from the manga? I played this rom way back when the cinnabar island event was completed. And I remember having the same team as red was important, so far I have managed my way back up to Pokémon tower and haven't evolved anyone but Poliwhirl (per manga). Am I doing this right or is the ability to use whatever Pokémon you want now implied. Thanks! Also keep up the great work! I'm happy I came back!
    You can make your own team or use the pokemon from the manga, It wont affect the storyline.

Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2017
    yeah, I started playing the game and got glitched when you look for the Pokemon that run from the lab. When I go to battle anything even wild Pokemon the game glitches and goes to black.

Years
    • Seen Nov 29, 2023
    Hey, anyone know how the Kanghaskid evolves into Cubone? I'm assuming it does. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Years
  • It doesn't work to me, btw i use android, maybe i must play on my pc ������

No...I do too(my boy) same goes for many of the guys playing here
    Which emulator?
    Make sure you've patched correctly, using nups
    And that u don't change the filename of the original file
    Also is your .sav file intact...maybe that could cause

Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2022
    So, my first play through is on the current beta. I just finished the chapter where you're with Blue and you're fighting Team Rocket. During the time we were against Team Rocket I was able to encounter a Ditto in one of the Machines. It was shiny! Can someone tell me if I was just really lucky or if this is intended?

Back