• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Looking to play

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2020
    I'm new to the forums and looking to meet people to talk, and I enjoy playing the pokemon games with people, either just playing through or competing in some form (I enjoy nuzlockes). If you want to talk or you're interested in playing through something with me (though I only have an emulator right now), feel free to message me.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hey there Chronic! You've definitely come to the right place if you're looking to interact with fellow Pokemon fans! :)

Pretty much anything you want to do that involves Pokemon, we have a sections for here - trading, battling, anime, etc. I recommend you check out the Challenges forum! And if you have any questions feel free to ask me or any of the other staff members. n_n

Happy posting!

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Welcome to PC! Try giving our Challenges section a visit. There you'll find all sorts of challenges such as nuzlockes and many more. Enjoy your stay Chronic!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Welcome aboard!

As mentioned, give the Challenges section a shot. Meanwhile, be sure to look at other sections PC has to offer. We are more than just a forum! Hope you enjoy your stay here, Chronic~

Back