• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[News] Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle Leaked

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1378965

oxp12ahx-998474y8uvc.jpg

Key slides:
    Spoiler:

This looks incredible.

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
    Years
  • What a weird crossover. I'm not familiar with Rayman series, but it looks like the rabbids are generally disliked. I think it's suppose to be an RPG so let's see how the gameplay goes.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022

Yeah... who the fuck is "Travis Touchdown" again, and why should we believe him when he says it's a fake and provides absolutely no evidence backing up his claim?

Yet, on the other hand, we have numerous reports from multiple industry insiders saying it's real, etc.

But yeah, if "Travis Touchdown" says it's fake, must be fake!

EDIT: I read the article your "friend" posted. Boy, that really reads like a politically-charged article with someone who has a vendetta against these two industry insiders. They paid for these images to be made just so they could say they were right? Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
  • Yeah... who the **** is "Travis Touchdown" again, and why should we believe him when he says it's a fake and provides absolutely no evidence backing up his claim?

Yet, on the other hand, we have numerous reports from multiple industry insiders saying it's real, etc.

But yeah, if "Travis Touchdown" says it's fake, must be fake!

EDIT: I read the article your "friend" posted. Boy, that really reads like a politically-charged article with someone who has a vendetta against these two industry insiders. They paid for these images to be made just so they could say they were right? Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

So the weird misspellings and turns of phrase noticed by not only Travis but everyone else on that Disquis group aren't enough to convince you that the "leaks" are fake? Even this leak was real, then why isn't Nintendo nor Ubisoft doing anything about it to remove it, especially when Nintendo is known to keep their upcoming E3 game announcements under wraps and can be really brutal towards leakers (remember the ESRB leak for Smash Bros. 4).

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    So the weird misspellings and turns of phrase noticed by not only Travis but everyone else on that Disquis group aren't enough to convince you that the "leaks" are fake? Even this leak was real, then why isn't Nintendo nor Ubisoft doing anything about it to remove it, especially when Nintendo is known to keep their upcoming E3 game announcements under wraps and can be really brutal towards leakers (remember the ESRB leak for Smash Bros. 4).

Because these are internal documents, of course there are going to be misspellings, these weren't meant for the public to see. Why would the public be allowed to see a slide that lays out their plan from the "surprise announcement" to "convincing gamers"?

And Nintendo isn't doing anything about it because it's not a Nintendo game. It's being made and published by Ubisoft. It'll be announced at their press conference. And Ubisoft is the king of leaks. Far Cry 5 was leaked months ago. The Montana setting and everything.

I don't give a hoot about Travis And The Disquis Group. They are a bunch of nobodies. Might as well say people on Reddit think it's fake, that would be just as credible.

So hey, about that...

Last edited by a moderator:

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
  • Last edited:
    Years
  • Looks like it could be fun, combat looks fine but exploration seems really basic. I'll keep an eye on it in case any more news pops up in the next 2 months to sway me into a purchase.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Creative director of this game got a gift from his crew when he returned from E3.

Spoiler:

Alissal

Where am I?
    Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2017
    This game looks so much better than a Mario/Rayman crossover ever deserved to be. In fact I hope it's good, really good. We need more weird games like this out on the market.

Back