• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2017
    Hi i need help can someone upload the patch gba format? I cant patch ups coz i cant use my pc right now i want to play the game using my phone would be appreciated if someone could help pls thank you!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2018
    How to download this beta12

Where's the download link for beta12

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2018
    Hi i need help can someone upload the patch gba format? I cant patch ups coz i cant use my pc right now i want to play the game using my phone would be appreciated if someone could help pls thank you!
    Bro just patch usin unipatcher from ur android phone using an extracted fire red v1.0 u can find n nicoblog to the ups file just 2 min job i am enjoying my self ding this way

Years
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    Thanks for the game you are really the true Santa Claus Aethestode, I will not complain if it's buggy or not because I know how hard to make a game...
    to the others please don't complain but report what and where is bug is. so they can fix it. well that all.
    Merry Christmas to all of you guys.😊😊😊

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2018
    Alright, everyone. The Beta 13 has been uploaded and ready for download. Sorry for the wait and thank you for those people who were patient.

As discussed in my discord server, beta 12 will be split into 2 parts. Part 1 will go up to the end of Cinnabar Island arc. The rest of Kanto will be released in two weeks where all you need to do is patch over your existing rom and continue the savefile. Please report any bugs or grammar errors and enjoy.

Thanks for this great project. The first bug is that there is a mountain which make no sense in the road to Viridian Gym
    https://imgur.com/a/OdDTl

Arun kapil

Arceus
    Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2022
    Alright, everyone. The Beta 13 has been uploaded and ready for download. Sorry for the wait and thank you for those people who were patient.

As discussed in my discord server, beta 12 will be split into 2 parts. Part 1 will go up to the end of Cinnabar Island arc. The rest of Kanto will be released in two weeks where all you need to do is patch over your existing rom and continue the savefile. Please report any bugs or grammar errors and enjoy.

(
    Is that why you have a discord server claiming that "you created Pokemon Showdown" when you didn't, essentially taking other people's credit?)

I never said own pokemon showdown you dumb , this is what a stupid person like you can think. You just make your own story , you dumb.
    Also what I can expect from stupid person like you.

Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2017
    Bro just patch usin unipatcher from ur android phone using an extracted fire red v1.0 u can find n nicoblog to the ups file just 2 min job i am enjoying my self ding this way

Im using ios bro plus im not jailbroken im using gba4ios

Years
    • Seen Dec 22, 2018
    Can someone tell me how I convert the file to my vba emulator lol I go through this with damn near every rom I download? Please and thank-you in advance.

Arun kapil

Arceus
    Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2022
    Merry Christmas everyone here

Can someone tell me how I convert the file to my vba emulator lol I go through this with damn near every rom I download? Please and thank-you in advance.

You need nups you can search on google too
    1. First download pokemon fire red v 1.0
    2. Put the .ups patch and fire red v 1.0 in same folder
    3 . load up both in the nups
    4 . then patch it is more easy when you try it yourself.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2024
    aethestode, I have a question, you know, maybe when your official game will be finished without any errors, all regions will be added, etc.

Arun kapil

Arceus
    Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2022
    Weird bug , maybe yellow in purple layout
    Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2017
    Can someone please upload the patched file so i can download it on my gba4ios coz i cant use my pc right now :/

Arun kapil

Arceus
    Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2022
    Can someone please upload the patched file so i can download it on my gba4ios coz i cant use my pc right now :/
    You can download that from gbahacks website , it is against poke community rule to distribute GBA file.It is also against Nintendo rule , to distribute GBA file so , nobody here will upload it , that's why aethe uploaded ups patch.

Years
    • Seen Nov 25, 2018
    Merry Christmas all you people XD. Wonderful job with this Aethestode!

Just a quick question. When I try to save it says "save error, replace backup memory". I seem to recall facing this problem before and its something about changing the save type...? Could someone fill me in?

Arun kapil

Arceus
    Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2022
    Merry Christmas all you people XD. Wonderful job with this Aethestode!

Just a quick question. When I try to save it says "save error, replace backup memory". I seem to recall facing this problem before and its something about changing the save type...? Could someone fill me in?
    Use 128k save type or change save to automatic in your emulator

Back