• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gym Leader Melee

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
Years
  • Gym Leader Melee

This is a game I used to see on other forums, but I don't recall seeing it on PC. So I thought I'd try to host my own version of it. ^_^

Here are the rules:

• I will start here with a list of all the gym leaders(and trial captains) in the Pokémon game franchise, each starting with 10 points.
    • Everyone who posts will remove one point from one gym leader and add a point to another.
    • You are encouraged to give reasons for your choices, but this is not mandatory.
    • When a gym leader reaches 0, they will be eliminated, meaning you can no longer give them points.
    • This will continue until only one gym leader remains, allowing his or her fans to know that they are the loudest fanboys and girls on PC.
    • I will tally up the results and make a new post every few days(or more/less depending on how fast the game moves). This post will also be updated.

Open the spoiler tag to see the list:

Spoiler:

Okay, I'll start:

Morty +1 = 11
    Chili -1 = 9

I choose Morty because he's one of my favourite members of the Johto League. As for Chili, his main Pokémon placed last in a vote in Japan ranking people's favourites.

Last edited:

Miah

╮( ^ ∇ ^")╭
    Years
  • So it's like The Great Pokemon Battle, only that the Gym Leaders replaced the Pokemon. Wow!

OK uh.........................
    Elesa +1 = 11
    Lenora -1 = 9

I +1'd Elesa because I liked the catwalk at BW2~
    And -1'd Lenora because her Watchog was a challenge! sorry Lenora :(

wow that took me hours to choose

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • I looked at every game here to make sure I wasn't duplicating anything, and I guess I missed that. Though not really, as the rules are slightly different, and we have a greater pool of choices.

Morty +1 = 12
    Chili -1 = 7

I picked the same as last time, I've often had to deal with Chili in B&W because Snivy is my favourite starter in those games.

Miah

╮( ^ ∇ ^")╭
    Years
  • Gardenia +1 = 12
    Falkner -1 = 9

Gardenia's gym is really pretty!
    Why did they change Mud Slap into Roost????

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
    Years
  • Skyla + 1= 12
    Chili -1 = 6

Skyla is wife material. Chili can be roasted on fire.

Also, tallying this up will be difficult in the long run with the amount of choices lol

HyperMorian

Busy with University.
    Years
  • We're gonna eliminate them one by one, all for the redheaded pilot. Hehe.

Skyla +1 = 13
    Byron -1 = 8

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • Updated:
    Spoiler:

Morty +1 = 13
    Chili -1 = 4

Home said:
    Also, tallying this up will be difficult in the long run with the amount of choices lol
    It'll get easier as people start to get eliminated. ^_^

Last edited:

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • Morty +1 = 14
    Chili -1 = 2

We lost count somewhere for Skyla and Chili, who should now be at 16 and 2 respectively(after my recent downvote of the latter).

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
    Years
  • I think it's my fault lol.

Anyway, upping them again

skyla + 1= 17
    Chili -1= 1

KILLCHILLI

Back