• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Brilliant Diamond & Shining Pearl] Did you get your game physically or digitally?

Years
  • How did you opt to get your game in the end - physically or digitally? If physically, which store did you get yours from (and did you order online or go to the store in person)? Or were you the more impatient type like me and just downloaded it so you could play right at midnight? :D

Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2024
    I got mine from the e shop it was a birthday gift I always get my games that way so I can play it on the day it's out

Years
  • I got mine from the shop in the village I live in. I went to the shop called Intertoys. There was a lovely lady behind the counter who helped me with a smile. I like to go to the shop and buy games in person!

Years
  • Digitally! I had a bunch of gold points saved up and only paid like 47 dollars and some change for BD.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Currently renting SP via Gamefly, but as soon as I can I'm going to use the Keep It option to add it to my library permanently. Does that count?

Back