• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald Island Gang Wars

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
  • nice start of a bandwagon yall but i've done nothing to deserve sudden baseless suspicion here

[Lynch] jdthebud

if you must know my first thought upon seeing the phase post was "ooh so juan's the doctor! wait. we all knew that. idiot."

also since Nero found someone innocent maybe they could at least confirm that person?

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    I do believe Aquacorde to be an innocent.

[Lynch] jdthebud

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
  • nice start of a bandwagon yall but i've done nothing to deserve sudden baseless suspicion here

[Lynch] jdthebud

if you must know my first thought upon seeing the phase post was "ooh so juan's the doctor! wait. we all knew that. idiot."

also since Nero found someone innocent maybe they could at least confirm that person?
    Bandwagon with 2 votes? lol

Then, what do you think about any other players? An OMGUS vote is not helpful at all at this stage of the game.

I do believe Aquacorde to be an innocent.

[Lynch] jdthebud
    Why are you guys voting for me when I helped lynch Altaria? If you want to leave Aquacorde alone that's fine, but go look at someone else. Unless you think I'm Maxie...

Now I have a mild FOS on EC for going along with an OMGUS vote.

I agree that Nero should out his inno result.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • a bandwagon begins when more than one jump on with no basis ya? also i will retaliate every single time i have not yet broken that streak

anyway the only thing that stands out for me is this piece of aggressiveness?
    Too bad, no matter what you say you'll still D1'ed early. (Is it D1?)

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
  • I will say there's only a very small chance that anyone who voted for Altaria last phase is Aqua, since there were other people they could have voted for to try and save her. EC started that wagon, followed by me, then Bard breaking a tie. Nero followed, but we already know he's inno. Then Seth voted for Altaria - mostly to help ensure his survival. Then, Zap voted for Seth, leading to the final tally.

Based on this, the only one who I see could be the last Aqua is Seth, but even then that's fairly iffy, and doesn't clear anyone (besides Nero) from being Maxine.

Hence why I started today with a focus more on those who voted for Seth, especially Gunner for her iffy reasoning, then I called out Aquacorde for avoiding sharing thoughts. However, now that I'm looking at the Seth votes again, I'm slightly suspicious of Pecilia for outright buddying with Johnny (a confirmed inno) when voting for Seth, and Zap's last-minute vote on Seth doesn't look very good either. Zap also OMGUS voted on Aquacorde today as well, which also is a bit scummy.

One last thing I'd like to note is this post from Superjolt back on D1:
    I've already noted a couple of things, not really based on much though (slight town read on Zap based on tone, scum on the wagon in the range of Abby -> EC -> maybe Aquacorde?) but that's about it
    Interestingly, these people are all still alive right now, though it's hard to tell if he's including Maxine in this list or not.

If EC and Aquacorde can move on to someone else besides me, perhaps we can try lynching someone else, but I'm not going to change my vote until that happens, since I am not sure of Aquacorde either.

Hey there, as a confirmed inno it would be nice to hear your thoughts...

lloebet

[color=#58FAD0][font=geo][u][i]Ancient[/i][/u][/fo
    Years

• Night 4

It was a tied vote, the Islanders looked toward the grand elder to flip the holy coin of fate.
    Heads, they would lynch JD. Tails, Aqua.
    *whoosh whoosh woosh slow mo coin flip*
    *hits the floor and rattles around in slow mo for a sec*
    HEADS

Shelly has decided to take it upon herself to kill an Islander every even night in honor of Archie's cause.

JD HAS DIED HE WAS LIZA

Let's get this show on the road, folks. You may all begin sending me night actions. You all have 24 or so hours.

Players:

1. Lelouch
    2. Salzorrah
    3. Seth Rollins
    4. jdthebud
    5. gimmiepie - Team Magma's Tabitha
    6. Bardothren
    7. Abby
    8. Zapmolticuno
    9. NightKrow - Team Aqua's Archie
    10. Aquacorde - Banette
    11. Pecilia
    12. Altaria - Team Aqua's Matt
    13. Johnny
    14. The Nero
    15. EvilChameleon
    16. SuperJolt Team Magmas Courtney

Spoiler:

Last edited:

lloebet

Years
  • Update: A little birdy recently told me that I made a big f*** up! I missed a count in the votes, Bard's to be exact. I was looking for ones separated like normal and completely missed theirs which was apart of their sentence and off to the side. It's my fault completely.
    I spoke with JD, he wants to come back and doesn't care that his role was revealed and this also means proper justice must be served.

JD HAS BEEN RESURRECTED BY GOD
    AQUACORDE HAS DIED SHE WAS BANETTE

Please let me know if this changes any of your night actions, I'm going to be extending it another 12 hours. Like I said in my disclaimer in the OP, this is my first game so I'm gonna make mistakes, bear with me.

lloebet

Years

• Day 5
    Scott decided to reveal himself so he may greater impact the town. While Scott was putting on his nice suit Shelly got Gasoline splashed on her from someone in the shadows.
    Roxanne snooped around and found someone she concluded to be an islander.
    Liza decided after being resurrected by God that it would be in her best interest to swap herself with someone else. The person she teleported with ended up being shot by Shelly.
    Shelly is lucky that gasoline didn't ignite from the gunfire!

ABBY HAS REVEALED THAT HE IS SCOTT. HIS VOTES NOW COUNT AS TWO BUT HE CANT BE HEALED AT NIGHT.

ZAPMOLTICUNO
    HAS DIED HE WAS BRAWLEY

Let's get this show on the road, folks. You may all begin deliberations. You have 48 hours.

Players:

1. Lelouch
    2. Salzorrah
    3. Seth Rollins
    4. jdthebud
    5. gimmiepie - Team Magma's Tabitha
    6. Bardothren
    7. Abby
    8. Zapmolticuno - Brawley
    9. NightKrow - Team Aqua's Archie
    10. Aquacorde - Banette
    11. Pecilia
    12. Altaria - Team Aqua's Matt
    13. Johnny
    14. The Nero
    15. EvilChameleon
    16. SuperJolt Team Magmas Courtney

Last edited:

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
  • Welp, so much for Zap being suspicious. Sorry Zap. :(

The only real options I see for the last Aqua is Pecilia or maybe Lelouch or Seth, though I find them less likely. Doesn't rule anyone else out from being Maxie though.

Nero, who did you clear last night?

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
  • Maxie, could you do everyone a favor and light the fire? Thxs.

So, we've got Maxie, a gasoline-soaked Shelly, and one or two more pokemon to kill before a town win. I'm guessing Absol isn't in the game since there hasn't been a string of night kills... and ditto, if they're in the game, will probably take Brawly's role for a safe win. So... just Maxie and Shelly.

EvilChameleon, Nero, jd, Johnny, and Abby are cleared. That leaves Salzorrah, Lelouch, Seth Rollins, myself, and Pecilia as suspects.

Going off of D1 happenings (which is all that really matters), Salzorrah and Lelouch both voted really late on the Superjolt Bandwagon... I'd say they're probable candidates for Maxie. Unfortunately, since the aqua members were all killed in the night, there's no vote to base any suspicions off of, nor will there be because all the remaining factions have one member left.

Should we have the five remaining people out? I wouldn't mind revealing at this point if it meant catching the remaining scum. Heck, it would probably be a good idea to do that before Nero outs their investigation so we may know who's lying and lynch them.
    Incorrect. Altaria was lynched, hence my suspicion on Pecilia, who voted for Seth.

Who do you think is Aqua and Shelly of the remaining suspects?

Jd knows who I am, I think.
    Well you could be lying, and it's always possible I misinterpreted your softclaim, but in any case I'm willing to give you the benefit of the doubt for now. You aren't cleared yet though.

Same question - who do you think is Aqua and Shelly of the remaining suspects?

No reason we have to wait for Nero to start throwing out ideas. I said earlier that my current suspicion is on Pecilia right now for being Shelly, but besides the cleared players Bard mentions, it's tough for me to decide who Maxie is based on D1, given the cop claim so early on.

[Lynch] Pecilia

Back