• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] SPEE - Super Pokemon Eevee Edition [Full Game]

How to do rate.

• Awesome!!!

Votes: 927 72.0%
  • Alright!

Votes: 190 14.8%
  • Average

Votes: 77 6.0%
  • Awful..

Votes: 21 1.6%
  • Abomination....

Votes: 72 5.6%

• Total voters
Years
When you go to the pokemon center to heal, are the reserve pokemon supposed to be healed as well? If so, they're not being healed.

BCKC

A nobody, just like you.
Years
Oh god. I was transferring files and accidentally overwrote every backsprite of the pokemon... Were there new ones introduced in v.06?
If so, can someone attach the files? x-X

Oh no! Not them spelling errors again!

Aurum town beetle guy
/p on almost all of his sentences

Larry still wants us to belive (believe)

DM dude is telling us to use DMs for the fend of enemies :P
(fend off)

Last edited:

blase005

PKMN Yellow Lightning Creator
Years
  • Seen Jul 13, 2013
This looks really fun! When i get time i will download the beta and test it! I will hope for the best!

mew_nani

Pokécommunity's Licensed Tree Exorcist
Years
I'm not sure if somebody already posted this, but... here goes. When you equip your Eevee(lution) with the Limiting Band, the game seems to act as if it still gains experience. For example, it stated that Sparky (Jolteon) grew to level 52, and earlier my Espeon grew to level 51. But when I checked the menu, it was still at level 50, with no gain in experience. Why is this? :\

Years
Electrabuzz.....the "r" should be removed

Also, It does not give me the option to equip the thunderstone and firestone to electabuzz and magmar respectively

Last edited:

Radical Raptr

#BAMFPokemonNerd
Years
I'm not sure if this was fixed in v0.6, or the patch, but in v0.5 when i used NG+ I got to the point where I needed a pickax and all I could get was dynamite.

Diablo361

Trainer of the Dawn
Years
  • Seen Nov 27, 2018
When you fight the Dojo master for Tyrogue a script error occurs

DarkDoom3000

Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
Years
Only the right most crane mentions the infected people.
Only the crane game has instructions.
wow, top knotch job getting all thoes bugs.

Theres was meant to be two crane games, 2019 and 202X(can't remember digit).
The later one has infected people and whatnot. Basically, in the 202X you can win more money, but you can also loose money. (more risk, more reward)

When you go to the pokemon center to heal, are the reserve pokemon supposed to be healed as well? If so, they're not being healed.
Yeah, just noticed that myself a few minutes ago. fixing.

I did indeed have the patch when this happened to me.
Are you sure? I tried it for myself (weedle at evoltuion level and battling uncaught, corrupted pidgey) I obtained pidgey, then the weedle started evolving. The v0.601's different coding should have fixd it.

Are you sure you applied the patch correctly, you can tell if it's properly applied when the SPEE title screen shows "patch 1-601" in the topright corner.

Oh god. I was transferring files and accidentally overwrote every backsprite of the pokemon... Were there new ones introduced in v.06?

Yeah, I ripped more backsprites- just uncompress the zipped file to get another copy of the game. and get the backsprites from there.

Cool :D I'll try this beta tomorrow.
Just wondering, should I try to keep playing with my current save file, or should I use new game + immediately?
You can go either way, I suggest playing it without NG+ as it might be buggy.
If you're gonna NG+ don't overwrite the original save.

I'm not sure if somebody already posted this, but... here goes. When you equip your Eevee(lution) with the Limiting Band, the game seems to act as if it still gains experience. For example, it stated that Sparky (Jolteon) grew to level 52, and earlier my Espeon grew to level 51. But when I checked the menu, it was still at level 50, with no gain in experience. Why is this? :\
RM2k3's battle system automatically applies exp and levels at the end of the battle, I can't change it. But I made it that the limiting band reduces EXP to what it was at the end of the last battle. So you end up getting getting the "level up" messages at the end of battle, but you'll be reduced to normal at the end.

Electrabuzz.....the "r" should be removed

Also, It does not give me the option to equip the thunderstone and firestone to electabuzz and magmar respectively
Wow... all these years I always thoguht it was Elecrabuzz. Fixed. And fixed stones.

I'm not sure if this was fixed in v0.6, or the patch, but in v0.5 when i used NG+ I got to the point where I needed a pickax and all I could get was dynamite.
Nice find Fixed now.

When you fight the Dojo master for Tyrogue a script error occurs
Upgrading to v0.601 should fix this. (click on betatesting link on my signature.)

------------
I've updated the blog again.. Gotta remember to keep it up-to-date. The google ads are giving me money (20c so far!!!)

New v0.602 patch will be comming soon. Maybe tommorow, probably later

It'll fix all the bugs mentioned (including v0.601 bugs, so if you only have v0.6, just jump straight ahead to v0.602)
Also, It'll fix that R15 bait spot so you'll be able to get growlithe. and magmotar and electrivire will be obtainable.

Lockmaster24

Wise words of FizzyStardust
Years
i found an error in the mega mart. when you are on floor 4 and you take the elevator it says:
Ground
Floor 2
Floor 4 (this should be floor 3)
very minor but it may confuse people
the warp works
and all other floors are correct

Also DarkDoom could you make a level up guide (who learns what move and when)

Lockmaster24

Years
If you try to go into the race area in the rainbow tower the game crashes
I can confirm this, it just happened to me.

By the way, Porygon is not Psychic type, it's Normal type.

I think i killed my save.

Wait no i didn't but if you do the latios summon event before you beat team rocket then you have to redo the Rainbow tower. Also can't there be a heal point at the start of silph co. Also maybe the limiting band in the Held item instead of junk would make more sence to me

Last edited:

mew_nani

Pokécommunity's Licensed Tree Exorcist
Years
Ok then. Haha. :)

I have just reached the end of the beta last night. GeoSigma's death was really sad. You did that part extremely well. Although in the battle with him, when he's in his basic form, the text runs off the screen a little bit, making is say GeoSigma Basi.

(By the way... I am aware tht after you defeat each AI that you get an AI chip. What are they for? :\)

DrZues

Eevee trainer
Years
  • Seen Aug 28, 2011
I just finished it to, Geovani's role in the game was short but, it was a really good twist that even caught me of guard, just one question, if Geovani was going to destroy the world wouldn't that destroy his own son, or since he's part AI would he be able to survive?
EDIT:
By the way how do you get a moon stone?

Last edited:
Years
I just finished it to, Geovani's role in the game was short but, it was a really good twist that even caught me of guard, just one question, if Geovani was going to destroy the world wouldn't that destroy his own son, or since he's part AI would he be able to survive?

That's dangerous thinking. You don't want your head to explode do you? Lol, but Giovanni did say that everyone was replaceable, but with him being an AI he probably could have saved his son.

Lockmaster24

Years
Ok then. Haha. :)

I have just reached the end of the beta last night. GeoSigma's death was really sad. You did that part extremely well. Although in the battle with him, when he's in his basic form, the text runs off the screen a little bit, making is say GeoSigma Basi.

(By the way... I am aware tht after you defeat each AI that you get an AI chip. What are they for? :\)
I didn't get this. I got Hybri instead (Hybrid ran of the screen) Also when you leave the Rainbow Tower you can't use your bike until you do a battle.

DarkDoom3000

Years
@Lockmaster24
fixing.

The movelist guide is a good idea. Some pokemon have large differences in movesets compared to official ones,

@Omn
fixing, don't worry, your executive beta tester title will remain. You had found a LOT of bugs.

@Lockmaster24
Held items are rare, but they grant extra resistance against a type
eg: Sponge = increases water resistance.

This will mean it will increase the resistance by 1 stage.
If water was super effective, it would become normal damage.
If water was normal damage, it would become not very effective
if it was not very effective, it would now have full resistance = 0 Damage.

I didn't want it to wake up a held slot, nor an equip slot (stat increases) or ability (condition resistance). So junk was the only slot(s) that don't equip anything too important.

@mew_nani
Good to see you liked it. tags for people who havent finished the beta yet
Spoiler:

AI chips... They do nothing at the moment. But I was thinking of using them as "keys" to XDR's domain. You would need the chips of the other AIs to open the door to his domain and battle him.

@DrZues
You'll be seeing a bit more of giovanni via flashbacks, I'm probably gonna move some of his events; make him first appearence earlier in the game. but the silph co. takeover would be the first time you battle him.

I'm not sure how I should handle what giovanni would have done when the world blows up. I have a few plotlines floating around my head...

Also,
Spoiler:

Moonstone is in luna forest, get it, luna = moon. :D (sola forest has leafstone I think)

@DForte
I've got some convoluted storyline baking in my head. Not sure if I should go with that or do the simple explaination.

@Lockmaster24
fixing.

Anyway- It's seems like most big bugs have been detected so, v0.602 patch will be out early next week.

I'm gonna be outlining what you can expect to see for v0.7
--
Info on v0.7
v0.7 will be a content update. Instead of storyline and plot events, it'll mainly consist of sidequests and optional content. Basically beefing up the game and adding more postgame content. It's also to catch up with the numbering system. (v0.6 was 70% of the game, and reached the 7th/10th chapter)

And because of this it should be quicker to release.

Heres what you can expect.
-Shiny Conversion System: (atleast partially completed). You'll be able to turn your pokemon into shinies depending on how much of them you scan.

-Shiny chain System
: A mechanic that will increae chances of shiny encounters. Basically on default it would be around 1/256. But for every battle, the chance will increase (eg: after 2 battles, it would become 1/254)
the chance can eventually lower to as low as 1/64. But it will reset to the default if you enter a mart, a pokecenter or any of your houses.
This will allow the determined people to actively hunt for them more easily.

Rainbow Tower improvements

-More buyable stuff, including TMs, equipable items, possibly songs for the radio(lock some of them behind the paygate in v0.7 ?)
-More minigames?
-Battle Zone- Battle challenges. Survive 7 rounds of enemies who get progressively stronger. And have special battles (oh, how bout all AI's in 1 battle :O).
-More quizzes. target is atleast 20 additional ones.
-More saffari zone maps.
-Race zone might get completed?
-The yellow unamed zone might become the dungeon zone.

More sidequests, trophies and refinible items.

Gym rematches, third academy challenge (meaning 3rd kanto starter)

likely to get more obtainable pokemon (*cough*scyther*cought*)
Definetly more legendaries.

Also, ill be making more tutorials, allowing newcommers to understand the new mechanics easier. How the battle flows, limitbreak system, status changes, trainer rank and type effectiveness.

Fix all battle animations(each move will have it's own aniamtion, instead of reusing some)

EDIT:
Card Quest.
I had started making this a while ago, but just forgot about it.

There'll be several NPCs around the world who are card masters, you can battle them. If you win you will obtain their card. Sorta like badges, they'll be displayed along the sides of the badge case.

There'll be 12 or so card masters.
-Academy Master
-Cut Master
-Card Club Leader
-Prof Elm
-Berry Master
-Mine Master
-Sage Master
-Captain
-Silph President
-???
-???
-Mother
-Oak
--

What else would you guys want to see? Any features you want to see?

Last edited:

Lockmaster24

Years
The movelist guide is a good idea. Some pokemon have large differences in movesets compared to official ones
Glad I thought of it.
@Lockmaster24
Held items are rare, but they grant extra resistance against a type
eg: Sponge = increases water resistance.

This will mean it will increase the resistance by 1 stage.
If water was super effective, it would become normal damage.
If water was normal damage, it would become not very effective
if it was not very effective, it would now have full resistance = 0 Damage.

I didn't want it to wake up a held slot, nor an equip slot (stat increases) or ability (condition resistance). So junk was the only slot(s) that don't equip anything too important.
Ok maybe a slight stat boost for eevee's like 10 to all (i noticed that most higher items do a lot more)
Rainbow Tower improvements
-More buyable stuff, including TMs, equipable items, possibly songs for the radio(lock some of them behind the paygate in v0.7 ?)
-More minigames?
-Battle Zone- Battle challenges. Survive 7 rounds of enemies who get progressively stronger. And have special battles (oh, how bout all AI's in 1 battle :O).
-More quizzes. target is atleast 20 additional ones.
-More saffari zone maps.
-Race zone might get completed?
-The yellow unamed zone might become the dungeon zone.

More sidequests, trophies and refinible items.

Gym rematches, third academy challenge (meaning 3rd kanto starter)

likely to get more obtainable pokemon (*cough*scyther*cought*)
Definetly more legendaries.

Also, ill be making more tutorials, allowing newcommers to understand the new mechanics easier. How the battle flows, limitbreak system, status changes, trainer rank and type effectiveness.

Fix all battle animations(each move will have it's own aniamtion, instead of reusing some)
--

What else would you guys want to see? Any features you want to see?
I swear I saw a place to get more rare candies, but i can't find it again. Rainbow tower prices need a fix. Also in the Safari zone you can pick up points. these points carry over to the next time you go in and you can pick them up again. so over time you get more and more points for doing nothing extra except picking up a couple of items.

DarkDoom3000

Years
Glad I thought of it.

Ok maybe a slight stat boost for eevee's like 10 to all (i noticed that most higher items do a lot more)

I swear I saw a place to get more rare candies, but i can't find it again. Rainbow tower prices need a fix. Also in the Safari zone you can pick up points. these points carry over to the next time you go in and you can pick them up again. so over time you get more and more points for doing nothing extra except picking up a couple of items.

Yeah, I was just going in blind with the rainbow tower prices. Have suggestions for the price?

You can get rare candies by going to the berry master in ferrus town. She'll make berries into berry juice, (5 common berries = 1 berry juice) (1 rare berry = 1 berry juice)
You can then refine berry juice into rare candy. (I think it's 25-30 for 1)

The point pickups do reappear, but theres a trick to it.
Time does not pass during battle. So the best way would be to go around picking up item balls, but making sure to walk on the tall grass while you do. Whenever you get into battle, try catch.

This encourages people to go move around the map, but at the same time not ignore the battles.

Also, forgot to add to the v0.7 info:

Card Quest.
I had started making this a while ago, but just forgot about it.

There'll be several NPCs around the world who are card masters, you can battle them. If you win you will obtain their card. Sorta like badges, they'll be displayed along the sides of the badge case.

There'll be 12 or so card masters.
-Academy Master
-Cut Master
-Card Club Leader
-Prof Elm
-Berry Master
-Mine Master
-Sage Master
-Captain
-Silph President
-???
-???