• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] SPEE - Super Pokemon Eevee Edition [Full Game]

How to do rate.

• Awesome!!!

Votes: 927 72.0%
  • Alright!

Votes: 190 14.8%
  • Average

Votes: 77 6.0%
  • Awful..

Votes: 21 1.6%
  • Abomination....

Votes: 72 5.6%

• Total voters
Years
  • Age 54
  • Seen Mar 27, 2024
The rival theme is "The Extreme" from FF8, but it has a long introduction sequence until the full beat starts up.

Thank you so much! I skimmed through the playlists in the past but I guess I needed to be a bit more patient. Amazing game btw!

ARCEUS493ZELDA

ArcBolt27
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
can anyone tell me where the side quest (if it is one that is) is located that grants me the pickaxe? im a good 4 badges in and i feel like i should have already gotten it by now

Days
  • Seen Apr 25, 2024
Just created an account here to say: thank you for an amazing experience! I've played numerous ROM hacks and fangames since early 00s and your fangame easily stands out in many aspects. Initially I wanted to praise the plot and characters specifically, but then I realized it's rare for me to see this many bold and unconventional ideas going so right. Congratulations!

Days
  • Age 18
  • Seen Apr 22, 2024
Does anyone have a direct download link? The Dream Module website appears to be broken, I've tried to get to it on three seperate browsers and none of them can connect. Is sadge, literally my dream fangame from what I've seen of it.

Days
  • Age 18
  • Seen Apr 22, 2024
Ok, I've come back after waiting a day and the website still won't load. Is this a problem with me exclusively?

Cuprite (Kyu)

Formerly TheGoldenRiolu
Years
Can you play on joiplay by any chance
Just so you have an actual answer, no, but you can use it with EasyRPG since it's made in RPG Maker 2k3. There's some bugs emulating it that way (Particularly right at the start where you can't run away if you get into a battle before you get your Eevee, effectively softlocking you, and some terms are reverted to the default 2k3 ones ("Species" reverts back to "Class" iirc)), but I think it's overall functional.

Days
  • Age 18
  • Seen Apr 22, 2024
Ok, after two days of waiting the website still isn't working for me, so I'll leave this here for anyone else who may have the same problem. The version of this on Pokeharbor is the latest, and I have scanned it with two seperate antivirus programs, and they both came up clean. The absolute best way to get the game would be the website linked in the post, but if it isn't working for you, like it didn't for me, Pokeharbor is your best bet.

Years
Just so you have an actual answer, no, but you can use it with EasyRPG since it's made in RPG Maker 2k3. There's some bugs emulating it that way (Particularly right at the start where you can't run away if you get into a battle before you get your Eevee, effectively softlocking you, and some terms are reverted to the default 2k3 ones ("Species" reverts back to "Class" iirc)), but I think it's overall functional.
Alright thank you

Back