• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Mr. Bonding

Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2016
    Okay so I see how O-Powers can be helpful, but does Mr. Bonding bother anyone else? He's just a little much for me haha.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    I have been forever wondering what exactly happens during "bonding time".

It sounds shady to me really.

User19sq

Allow me to translate into Fire Emblem terms: Mr. Bonding is building up support with you. Of course, he's always gunning for S-rank regardless of how willing you are, or what your gender is. But unlike other units, he can do this at infimum, and your children units are scrapped for simply passing on his skills in the form of O-Powers.

Back to the thread, I feel too uncomfortable knowing that this happens in a hotel room in a frequent manner. Although we players might deserve it, considering how we barged into his room uninvited... But the guy's a complete creep. His appearance in ORAS doesn't help. XDDDDD

Reactions: Nah
    Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2016
    I have been forever wondering what exactly happens during "bonding time".

It sounds shady to me really.

HAHAHAHAHAHAH

Allow me to translate into Fire Emblem terms: Mr. Bonding is building up support with you. Of course, he's always gunning for S-rank regardless of how willing you are, or what your gender is. But unlike other units, he can do this at infimum, and your children units are scrapped for simply passing on his skills in the form of O-Powers.

Back to the thread, I feel too uncomfortable knowing that this happens in a hotel room in a frequent manner. Although we players might deserve it, considering how we barged into his room uninvited... But the guy's a complete creep. His appearance in ORAS doesn't help. XDDDDD

Everyone is making me laugh so hard today. The shadiness of "bonding time" in a hotel room.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hands

I was saying Boo-urns
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen yesterday
    1327521184084.png

Mr Bonding is truly a creepy and disgusting man.

Back