• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokémon Paragon [Beta 1.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Nov 18, 2023
Just read that you're going to reboot this game at some point so this probably doesn't matter much now but Eevee evolves into Electivire and not Sylveon after learning [Baby] Doll Eyes. Just thought I should let you know. Keep up the good work!

Years
  • Age 19
  • Seen Aug 9, 2019
So it's been a while since anyone has commented on this thread but... a few question.

*You are working on another game, correct?
*If so where can I find news and such on that game?

*Are you still planning on working on paragon, or is it just an old project at this point?

*Is the discord still available?

*If you would like a beta tester for your games, just message me!

Thanks man, paragon is great so far. Super polished (the parts that you can play) and definitely a challenge. Very innovative game with the different choices mechanic. And I hope this inspires you to continue with this project.

PkmnTrainerElio

♥ Jung Hoseok, Kim Namjoon and Park Jimin ♥
Years
Sucks that this has been put on hold, however, when you get to rebooting it, consider using Wesley FG's tiles they're great for R/S/E hacks, never played a FR/LG hack with them, but played a few R/S/E hacks with them and I loved the hacks.

Years
Thank you all for your support, it's really motivating, and for those of you wondering, i'm currently working on a side project, which you can't really follow much, i don't have a discord server anymore. But it's coming along nicely. I do post occasionally on the RHH discord, random stuff.

I definitely want to continue on Paragon after I wrap this side project, and polish it some more. The reason this might seem dead, or I seem dead is because I rarely visit the forums, I'm mainly just on discord.

Thanks again for the support~

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Sep 7, 2018
has this rom hack stopped being worked or are you guy still their?

Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen Feb 11, 2019
awesome rom hack i absolutley love it.
this is probably my favorite rom hack ever.
it has sidequests and everything.
i cant wait to see the game updated.
i also found 2 shinies shiny ekans ans shiny electrike

Years
Ah cool I was kinda sick of playing the good protagonist trainer I really want to play something where you make decisions. Played most of the hacks people recommended already

Years
I'm having a issue with rhe catching the zigzagoon I found were there hiding but it just leta me walk up to them an nothing happens even if I walk up to them an press a

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back