• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Featured: CHARACTER SPOTLIGHT #1 | Shauntal

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
  • CHARACTER SPOTLIGHT #1 | Shauntal
    elite-four-shauntal.png

Hello everyone! These will be a new series of threads called "character spotlight", where we will take a look at the important characters in the Past Generation games! You're more than free to share your thoughts and ideas about each character shown in these threads!

So, in this character spotlight, we have... Shauntal! She's a part of the Unovian Elite Four, with her specialty being Ghost type pokemon. She's a little bit out there (as with most ghost-type users), with her main hobbies being reading, and writing.

Shauntel-pokemon-shauntel-34174127-600-449.jpg

Her Pokémon: Cofigrigus, Drifblim, Golurk, Chandelure, Froslass, Gengar, Mismagius, Banette​

* Not much more to say about Shauntal, like everyone, she loves her pokemon dearly, and occasionally she visit's Cynthia's villa. But in any case, some discussion questions! What did you think about Shauntal, as you fought against her in the Elite Four? What do you think about her personality? How tough was she when you first fought against her pokemon? Feel free to share any and all thoughts~

Years
  • I don't remember seeing her in the anime but I do remember battling her in the game. First time I beat her easily with my Pokemon because they were a couple of levels above her Pokemon and the second time I battled her, i lost because my Pokemon were 8 levels below her Pokemon and I ended up having to defeat her again after leveling up my Pokemon up some more.

Years
  • I really loved the layout of her chamber. It was my favorite of the Elite Four environments in Unova, which is saying something because all of them were stylish, but her room was the most magical and like going on a ride with things levitating and lighting flickering on and off. I think it is neat that she is a writer, and I found her final pokemon Chandelure to be quite strong. The really tough boss is Ghetsis, but I think Shauntal holds her own and might have led me to use a full restore. Watch out for burns!

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
  • Shauntal was my favourite out of the Unova Elite Four. The design of her room really appealed to me, and she was so much fun to battle against that I always saved her for last! I remember the League being quite easy though (with Ghetsis as the only exception), so I never had much trouble in finishing off all of Shauntal's Pokémon. :P

Last edited:
    Back