• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Youkai Academy [IC] [T] [Best Rookie 1Q '13]

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years

Ryuu Higoroshi
Chapter 3: 3C's Homeroom teacher
Classroom 13

Ryuu watched as everyone finished the little assignment he gave them. "Alright guys, you can go swim how much you like now." Ryuu took out a pair of sunglasses and places it on his nose. "Go play." he stood up and walked towards the water. He never liked water and that was mostly because of his origin.

Ryuu stood up again, sighed and sat back on his chair. He honestly had no time to be sitting around here. He suspected that Solo had left the school to join Fairytale, he had to kill the parasite inside Kakasu without damaging Kakasu's body and he had to make a lunch for Raizo, Saito and Yuna. He simply couldn't relax today and actually didn't wanted to. He just hoped that time would go by fast so that he could start the things he was supposed to. Well... Ryuu is also a young-adult in human years and this caused him to get bored on times like this pretty easely.

Ryuu took out a book from his bag and decided that the students were able to have fun without his mental presence. He opened the book on the first page and started reading, almost forgetting everything that was happening around him.

Years

Allister Curtis

Allister was distracted from his conversation with Cheryll by Higoroshi calling out to the class. But that wasn't what annoyed Allister. hat annoyed him was that he finished the sentence with "go play" as though he was sending a young child away from an adult conversation. Allister was becoming more and more annoyed with the word, especially with the staff of the academy.
Unbelievable
"You have no idea how tempted I am to shoot lightning at his head right now" Allister said to Cheryll quietly, although he really was beyond caring whether the teacher heard him or not. He shook his head
"I am so fed up with most of the people at this academy I'm glad I have you, Yorick and Gavin to keep me sane. Otherwise I'd probably have gone on a murderous rampage by now. I don't know how you are so tolerant."

He really meant that last one. Allister was perplexed by how Cheryll could take being screwed around by both the staff and students of Yokai academy every day and not feel even the slightest urge to retaliate. IF he had been through what she had he'd probably have decapitated Janie already, and Higoroshi wouldn't be much further down on the list... then again he felt that way anyway at that point in time.

Geras

Roleplayer
Years

Yorick Amherst Lee - Pool

After the incident with that one boy almost drowning, Frio arrived only to fall into the pool and almost drown as well. A different boy than last time dove underwater to retrieve him and took him and the other drowning boy to the nurse. After a few moments it seemed like no other students would be drowning themselves today so Yorick waited in the pool until Higoroshi-sensei gave them permission to do as they wished in the pool. Yorick decided to simply swim around but something had been bothering him. He didn't realize it completely until now but he got out of the water and looked around. Yep, that was it. He realized that he was really starting to dislike calling everybody 'that boy' or 'this girl' and the like in his thoughts. He stopped swimming and thought for a moment, coming up with a plan to remedy this.

Yorick got out of the water and walked toward where sensei was sitting. Sensei had the resources he needed. As he walked over there he noticed Allister talking with Cheryll but also noticed that there was still no sign of Gavin. "Higoroshi-sensei," Yorick began. "I wish to see the class roster." The class roster contained the names of every student. Reading it would be a much more efficient way of learning everybody's name than asking each individual person. However, he wasn't sure if this roster had pictures of everybody as well. Having only names with no picture wouldn't help him at all, so he also asked "If there are not pictures of students there, may I call attendance?" The student corresponding to the name called by Yorick would have to respond, thereby allowing Yorick to connect the name to the person.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Cheryll Renee Moreau

Cheryll sighed as she heard Higoroshi call out to the class, telling them they could swim as much as they wanted, then saying Go play. Turning to face Allister again as he spoke. He seemed really angry about the way things were going here, but he was glad to have her and their other friends. Truthfully she was glad to have the three boys as well.

"Well, I'm the youngest child in my family. I have three sisters, they're triplets about your age Allister. They all picked on me, one did because she was afraid she'd be picked on instead, with my dad being so strict I just let it happen." she sighed. "I've always done what I'm told to, my father is big on tolerance, and growing up how I did...well you have to have a lot of it" she shrugged as if it was no big deal. It wasn't like she had been abused, just never allowed outside and all focus had been on learning in her house. "I'm just so used to mean words that I just take them"

Sapphire Rose

Years

Oz
Member of Fairytale
Important post!!

Oz was peacefully training when he remembered his failure from last time. He was never able to find what he was searching for in that graveyard. The commander had scolded him for this and now he order that newling named "Solo" to go there. Oz was more than just pissed... he was angry, he beat up three newcomers in one morning to release his anger but it hadn't worked at all. The only way he could get his pride back was to go back to that ant school and find that damned object. "Geez! I hope Ryuu-Ryuu knows that he needs more than just some plain students to win this war from his stupid sister!"

"Oz what are you doing." He suddenly heard a young woman's voice behind him. As he turned around, two hazel eyes were coldly staring at him. "Nothing, just being bored." Oz replied quite irritated which made the young woman with black-blue hair annoyed. "You beat up three newcomers this morning, are you out of your mind?" She raised her voice and it was quite obvious that she was angry at him. "You can't just beat anyone up just because you are annoyed with the commander." The woman crossed her arms and stared fiercely at him.

"Shut up, Divine, mind your own business." Oz was about to walk away but the woman stood in front of him before he got the chance to do so. "Next time you do that, i'll kill you." Divine walked past him towards the exit of the room. "Oh and by the way, tonight it's not only Solo's turn... It's my turn as well." Divine smiled charmly before she left and noticed Solo walking towards Oz.

"Hey Oz," the Lycan tapped the mage on the shoulder, "I need transport to the school. The Commandeer wants me to attack the school, and I can't just sit around in anticipation. I want revenge." He spoke. "Ohhhh... so revenge is what you want? Well, i'm just the guy!" Oz chuckled and stared at him. "Well then... let me get you to that ant school then." He said with an evil grin all over his face. "Traiceret Youkai Academiae." Oz closed his yes as a bright light surrounded Solo. "Bye bye!" He said before Solo was out of his sight.

"Stupid Solo... Stupid Divine..."

Last edited:

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
http://i.imgur.com/8UJXGfv.png
|
|
|
|
|
|
"Solo" the Lycan

Fairytale Headquarters

5-2: The Many Conflicts of Morality

Nwd7R9U.png
H3zu5eJ.png
FFG75NW.png

With a few magic words, Oz teleported him to the school grounds... Well, almost. He found himself falling from the sky. Seriously, Oz? I mean, really? Solo wondered if Oz was simply distracted, or did this intentionally. He wasn't worried about the landing, though it might bring more attention than he'd hoped for. The clouds passed through his face, covering him in rainwater. He shook it (quickly, thanks to the velocity's air-drying) and held both of his hands forward as he neared the ground. The collar was very useful, as he was able to put enough energy into this blast that he'd normally have been knocked out three times over. The sheer force of his energy pulse slowed his fall, though his landing was at least slightly rough. "Damn it, goofy mage." He sighed. He'd landed near the graveyard, and his landing was sure to have caught some attention. So, he crossed his arms, and simply waited for someone to approach.

Khawill

<3
Years
I frustratingly sat in the nurse's office. Having been revived again by the nurse's aptitude for handling stupidity. I slammed my fist on the table she kept magazines and various substance abuse propaganda flyers on, breaking it in half. "Frio why did you do that!" She yelled fiercely.

"I shouldn't be here." I said just as angry, "I'm stronger than this." I clenched my fist and almost punched a wall, but the nurse stopped me.

"You don't have to be so strong that you don't need to eat." She said, gently, "Or generally do other stupid things."

"If I can't do everything." I answered, "If i can't be that strong, then I have no reason to live." Water from the pool still streamed down my face, it was warm though. "I have no other talents, no other born traits." I loosened my grip and let my arm fall to my side. "The only person who ever said I did was my sister."

"Is that why you respect her so much?"

I nodded, "I worked for an entire summer so I could fly away from America to live with her when she moved out. My parents didn't even care." I sat down, "When I got to Japan, she was living a hard life, working all day. I got a job, thinking it would help her, but the only ones I could get were labor intensive."

The nurse opened the window shades to let in some light. "Did you work hard too?"

"At first I couldn't handle most of the jobs. I got fired for weakness, or incompetence." I said, "When she found out what I was doing, she was angry."

"Why would she be angry that you were trying to help her?"

"She got angry because I pushed myself to hard without thinking of myself." The nurse handed my a towel and I wiped my face, "She said it was selfish to not think about myself ever."

"Well it is irresponsible, think about how should would feel if you were hurt badly." The nurse went about doing various things, keeping herself busy.

"That is what she said." I replied, "So I promised to become so strong that there would be no way for me to harm myself, and then I could worry about helping other people."

"As noble as that sounds, it is still pretty stupid." The nurse said, "You can never be that strong by yourself, working that hard to achieve that goal is simply idiotic."

Just as I was about to reply, something caught my eye. A small object falling from the sky. It landed with a faintly audible crash. "I'm sorry ma'am but what is in that direction?"

She looked out the window towards where I was pointing. "That would be the graveyard, I wouldn't advise you as a student to be going there. It's very dangerous."

Dangerous? Wasn't there some guy there the other day. I thought, Maybe he knows where Solo went! " Thank you for talking to me ma'am. I need to go, uh, find Elise."

"Go on then, please don't come back here at least until tomorrow. Otherwise I'm going to charge you for each visit." She picked up the magazines and pamphlets. I ran quickly back to the pool.

I looked around frantically for Elise, almost slipping into the water. Luckily I caught myself and found her hiding under some chairs. "Elise we need to go!" I said seriously.

"F-Frio, you're okay." She said faintly, "I thought you drowned." She was shaking pretty heavily, and I couldn't get her to move.

"Elise we have to go to the graveyard, I saw something strange fall from the sky near it."

"The graveyard?" She said lightly, "Is it because you are dead?" She seemed completely out of her mind, "I must have fell in too." She said softly, then fainted.

Oh no, I thought, She is completely delusional. Is she really this afraid of water? I gently picked her up and put her over my shoulder. Should I go alone? Is there a possibility of danger there? I looked around, many other students where at the pool as well. I don't know if anybody will help me though... What do I do! I almost broke another table, but stopped myself before doing it.

Instead I let out a frustrated growl, using my free arm to pull at my hair. I'll just have to ask whoever. I concluded, scanning the area. The first person I recognized was the werewolf from my first day, the one who spoke oddly. I carried Elise over, a task that was fairly easy now, and tapped on his shoulder. "Hey you!" I said, "Do you remember me? From the other day? I need your help in finding the lycan from that day." I said it a little bit to commanding, and added in a weak, "Please" to try and soften the command.

Geras

Roleplayer
Years

Raka Chaudri - Fairytale HQ

As usual, it was another boring day trapped in the Fairytale base with nobody to fight. She had called her friends for a group battle yesterday so that was out of the question and after something that happened that same day she was wary of doing training matches for fear that it would piss her off. So for now she merely wandered around hoping to be given a mission. Unexpectedly, someone approached her. Ugh, it's that idiot from yesterday... She was still upset at him from the training match yesterday. Who even does that? He walked up and greeted her. "Hey, Raka," He started, calling her by her real name and ignoring the fact that she had specifically told him to call her 'Rakshasa'. Raka scowled. "look, this is kinda hard to explain, and you can't tell anyone, alright? I'm heading out there kinda early, to attack the school. Long story short, our next battle will be tonight, taking place at the graveyard near the school grounds. And if I can get outta this thing," he pointed to the collar, "I'll fight you full force. That's a promise." After that he immediately went running off.

"Hey, hold on!" Raka called after him but he was already gone. She didn't feel like wasting effort chasing him. What was that collar? It didn't seem like he would point to it without a reason to. Furthermore, he was being sent to attack the school after being here for two days? The same place Oz, the supposedly great and powerful mage, couldn't handle? Of course, Oz was never the type to take things very seriously and he threw temper tantrums when that came back to bite him so his "great and powerful"-ness was dubious at best. Really, what kind of person beats up three newbie weaklings because he's mad that he got yelled at? Either way, he was still quite strong and he still lost. Unless Solo was as strong as she hoped he would be for their upcoming battle he would get himself killed. While she didn't really care about Solo, she didn't want him to die before she'd had a chance to fight him. Raka decided to approach the commandeer about it.

On the way to the commandeer, Raka passed Oz sulking around. He messed with the newcomers so he was bound to have gotten an earful from Divine, their self-appointed guardian. While Raka didn't see the point in babying them, she saw even less of a point in beating them up. As she walked passed Oz, Raka glared at him as a way of wordlessly telling him "Don't greet me." He always greeted people with these stupid little nicknames. She continued on her way and was met by yet another idiot. She secretly wondered if Fairytale was building an army of idiots, but at least this one was one of her idiots. Magoichi walked up to her with an unhappy expression.

"Hey Rakshasa!" He called from halfway across the hallway. Finally, someone who addresses her the right way. "Did you hear about that Solo kid?" Apparently news spread fast in this base, but then again they had a good number of members around to hear things and even a few members capable of telepathy, so of course the spread of news wouldn't be a problem. "Apparently he's being sent to attack the academy. He's only been here for like two days, though. What the hell!" Raka never mentioned Solo's name yesterday, so none of her friends knew that he was that boy from the training match that angered her and caused her to call the group battle that day.

"I know," she began. "That's exactly what I'm going to talk to the commandeer about right now." Magoichi gave a relieved grin. Something was strange, though. Her friends never came to her about their problems unless they had to do with combat. She decided to ask him about this. "But why come to me about this?"

Magoichi laughed. "Well, Ranmaru was meditating and Kumori hates me." Figures. Before the conversation could go any further the two of them reached the commandeer's office. "I'll just wait here."

Raka stepped inside and said, "Sir, I want to accompany Solo on his mission." She didn't plan on actually helping him unless it was clear that he would fail since she also wanted to see his power with her own eyes.

Colony

Poe and Palahniuk's Prodige
Years
James Weiss Avery

James woke up in the infirmary, completely unaware of what had just happened. He recalled that he had been swimming and next thing he knew he was at the bottom of the pool, but it wasn't like he was in need of air. It was all very strange to him. His body still ached and refused to move like he wanted it to, must have been that poison that Mr. Higoroshi gave him. The nurse was preoccupied by Frio, and James took his opportunity to leave without saying anything. Once in the hall he decided to make a pact with himself.

"That's it, no more potions, poisons, or any other liquid that hasn't been personally approved will be going into this body!" James said, while pointing at himself. "And I swear that teacher will be getting an earful of this. You can bet on it."

He stomped all the way back to the pool, completely furious at what had just occurred. The laps must have been over since it looked like some students were playing in the water. Somehow seeing them ruined his train of thought, because he had no idea why he came back here. It was just one of those things. James, now having completely forgotten why he was here, decided to go tell Mr. Higoroshi that he was fine and needed no treatment whatsoever. He walked up to the teacher, another student was also there, not that it mattered, and began to inform him of his well-being.

"I would like you to know that I am completely fine and that I plan on never drinking one of your potions ever again. They seem to be a bit too life threatening for tastes."

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Cheryll Renee Moreau

Cheryll looked at the sky in thought as she waited for Allister to respond to her. Though she was brought from her thoughts by a loud noise coming from the direction of the graveyard. What was that? she thought before she heard her phone beep. Might be Lia. Taking her phone out of her pocket she opened it to see the text.

Hey brat, did you hear that noise too? Bet your to chicken to go see what it was. -Janie

Taking a small breath to try to hide her worry and anxiety from her friend she responded to the text, I'm not, I'll go see what it was she closed her phone and put it in her pocket. She stood and forced a smile. She didn't like lying to her friend, but she didn't want to worry him. "That was my sister Celia, the nicer one. She wants me to call her so I'm gonna go to a more private place to do that." she picked her book up off the ground. "That way a repeat of last night won't happen" she waved at Allister and walked away.

It was once her back was to him that her shoulders slumped a bit and the forced smile went off her face. Why am I doing this exactly?....and why did I lie to him? she thought trying to find an answer to her minds questions. But she couldn't find one.

Walking quickly to the graveyard she spotted an older boy with gray-black hair and wolf ears and a tail standing there with his arms crossed. To her he looked rather intimidating, mostly because as far as she knew she was the youngest in her class. "w-who a-are y-you?"

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
|
|
|
|
|
|
"Solo" the Lycan

Fairytale Headquarters

5-2: The Many Conflicts of Morality

Nwd7R9U.png
H3zu5eJ.png
FFG75NW.png

Solo took a momentary glance at his surroundings. It seemed, within a minute or so, someone had already showed up. A smaller girl he didn't really know, and didn't quite care to know.

"w-who a-are y-you?"

"... Long story," he answered plainly. "Though I didn't come here to see you. I came to see Eva, and the ice-boy. Froot-loop or something." He tugged at the collar uncomfortably. "If you could fetch them for me I'd appreciate it. I'd rather not have everyone swarming over here."

Years

Allister Curtis

Allister had been to distracted by being furious at Higoroshi and Janie to notice the "object" falling from the sky and was about to answer Cheryll when she made her excuses and ran off. Higoroshi didn't do anything about the sudden disappearance of one of his students, which was good because he didn't want to see his friend get in trouble, but the teacher's disregard for others and his surroundings still irritated Allister to no end.

Finally being fed up with the class Allister got up and took his bag to the change room where he quickly returned to his usual school attire. Then without even bothering to check if Higoroshi was now paying attention he left to search for Gavin with his bag slung over his shoulder.

Sapphire Rose

Years

Maya Nami Kyuuketsuki
Chapter 3: Let's play!
Pool

It was as if Takumi was avoiding to answer her question since he immediately jumped into the water after Higoroshi-idiot told them the assignment. It was just some warming up and Nami stared at the bottle in her hand. The fluids looked really poisoning and she was doubting if she should drink it. It would also be inconvenient if anything were to happen within now and 5 hours. Nami decided to not drink the potion and trew it away in the bushes behind her. As long it was in the bottle it wouldn't poison the nature.

She stared at the water and watched how everyone did the warming up. James, a fellow Vampire, was drowning in the water and Nami couldn't help but stare at him with disgrace. Just because he was a Vampire and had the same weakness for water as Nami didn't gave him the right to become an attention seeker... unless he was really drowning but Nami doubted it.

Nami sat down by the gate until everyone was done with the assignment and slowly started to leave. Their idiot homeroom teacher was reading a book and Nami wondered if he even noticed the students that left. She couldn't consider him a good teacher... but not a bad one either. Well, he definitely was bad for making them fight with dangerous people but she learned a lot in his classes. Nami stood up and watched how Takumi was playing in the water. Oh the things she would do to be able to play in the water without getting poisoned with useless potions...

Geras

Roleplayer
Years

Yorick Amherst Lee - Pool

Before Yorick could get a response from sensei, heard a loud noise. Focusing on it, he figured it was in the general direction of the graveyard. Had Oz returned? Before he could ponder on that further, he felt someone tapping on his shoulder. He did not have to turn to realize it was Frio and his sister, but did so anyway since it was more respectful to look someone in the eyes when one spoke to them. "Hey you!" he said, "Do you remember me? From the other day? I need your help in finding the lycan from that day." He paused for a moment before finishing with a softer, "Please."

As Frio asked this, Yorick also noticed Cheryll pull her phone out of her pocket. So it seemed that she had found it after all. Something was off, though. As Cheryll looked at it her expression changed. It was very subtle, but he could see a small hint of distress. It was the years spent observing and interacting with animals in the forest that allowed him to examine facial expressions and other body gestures. Focusing his hearing further, he listened to the rest of the conversation in an attempt to discover the source of this distress. "That was my sister Celia, the nicer one. She wants me to call her so I'm gonna go to a more private place to do that. That way a repeat of last night won't happen." Niceness was a positive thing, was it not? Why would something from the nicer sister trouble her? Perhaps it pertained to something unpleasant such as a dead relative. Or perhaps the expression had appeared because the phone brought upsetting memories of the previous night.

Yorick could not figure out what was going on so he turned his attention back to Frio. "Yes, Frio, I remember you as well as the Lycan boy. Do you know where to begin looking?" If Yorick was to find this Lycan boy, he would need to have a trail to follow. If Frio did not know where one was, Yorick would need to run around the school until he found one. He would not leave the school to search, though, since he still needed to follow the rules. Seeing that other students, such as Allister, had already left, he presumed that it was okay to leave class now, so he could begin the search now.

Yorick was about to go until he remembered that he was still only half dressed so he put his torn shirt and jacket back on and retrieved his bag before reuniting with Frio.

Last edited:

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years

Takumi Makkusu - Suspicions

I didn't feel like swimming anymore. It's no fun if you're not swimming with someone. Come to think of it, why isn't Nami in the pool? Did she not drink her potion? That why Higoroshi-sensei gave one to each vampire. Maybe she's just nervous. Perhaps I can encourage her...

What am I saying?! I'll probably be labeled as a pervert! I don't want that! I can at least speak to her. Yeah, that's what I'll do. I stand up on the edge of the pool & walk over to Nami. "Nami-san, why aren't you swimming?" She's probably still nervous. Maybe's she's not up for swimming, or she doesn't know how to. "Yeah, I don't feel swimming that much anymore. You can call me lazy if you want, hee hee," I chuckle, scrubbing my hair while looking to the side. What I find on the side is some Youkai speaking with Higoroshi-sensei. One girl was being held over a boy's shoulder, speaking with another Youkai. I wonder what's going on right now. I thought that if I spoke to them, I'd find out. Or I'd probably end up in the hospital. Either way, I'm bound to end up in the hospital some day.

"What do you suppose is going on over there?" I ask Nami, still staring at the group. They're Youkai, & I'm terrified of them. Just suck it up & earn their trust, Tak. I relax & walk over to the group, tilting my head a bit. "Is there a problem?" What a stupid question. I sound like a cop! Wait a go, superhero...!

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Cheryll Renee Moreau

Cheryll frowned at this boy. It seemed he wanted to see Frio, and someone named Eva. Something about this boy wasn't as it seemed, and she wondered why he was wearing a collar. What if he wants to hurt them...I mean Frio's the first person I met here she thought crossing her arms. Normally she'd do as she was told, but something about this, especially the way this boy appeared like he did gave her bad feelings.

"n-not u-unless y-you t-tell m-me w-what y-you want w-with them! A-And w-what y-your doing h-here!"

Khawill

<3
Years
I noticed the boy from the classroom staring at me from across the pool. Why is he looking at us? I wondered. Yorick agreed to help, then put on his shirt. "I don't know where Solo is, though you may have seen something fall into the graveyard." I pointed out the window with my thumb, "I'm thinking it is that Oz guy you guys fought the other day. He should have answers."

That boy was still looking at us, and it made me irrationally angry. Though I curbed my anger for a moment, realizing he may just be looking at my body like Elise did early. That though made me shiver though, so I pretended like he was plotting to kill me. That thought also didn't play so well in my head, so I figured I should directly confront him.

Though he beat me to it. He walked up to me like a lion, overconfident and I could see the anger and ruthlessness in his eyes. "Is there a problem?" He said authoritatively. I would've punched him right there had I known his youkai race.

I lowered my eyebrows, showing a distinct dislike for him. "If you need to know, I'm getting a team to go find a friend. We're going to the graveyard to confront that Oz guy." I said it like a challenge, I was venomous and angry sounding. I didn't want this kid thinking he was some sort of student police, higher than me and such.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
|
|
|
|
|
|
"Solo" the Lycan

Graveyard

5-3: The Many Conflicts of Morality

Nwd7R9U.png
H3zu5eJ.png
FFG75NW.png

"n-not u-unless y-you t-tell m-me w-what y-you want w-with them! A-And w-what y-your doing h-here!"

Solo's eyes garnered a look of annoyance, and he just sighed for a moment, shaking his head. Arms still crossed, he walked through the graveyard and leapt up onto the tallest tombstone, gazing at the horizon, or more specifically, where the pool was. "Unfortunately I can't tell you." He found it odd that he had been staring at the pool this whole time. He felt like the other students were there. Maybe it was something this collar did? "All I can tell you is that I need them here. They'll likely come either way. With that fall, I'm sure more people than jut you have noticed." He sighed. "The only difference is waiting time, and if you're gonna leave me waiting, so be it."

Touching the fang necklace to his bag caused a burst of light, and unlocked the bag. Digging into it he pulled out a journal. Sitting with his legs crossed atop the tombstone, he began reading, his ears directed all around.

Sapphire Rose

Years

Maya Nami Kyuuketsuki
Chapter 3: Let's play!
Pool

It took a while but Takumi decided to come over to Nami and ask her why she wasn't joining them in the water. "I didn't drink the potion that Higoroshi-sensei gave me..." Nami said with an awkward smile. "What if something happens after my powers are disabled? Then I won't be able to protect myself..." Nami stopped talking and looked away, it was kind of embarrassing to say the next part. "I-I... won't be able to protect you if my powers are disabled..." She said with a slight blush across her cheeks. "I'm not allowing anyone to harm you." She smiled at him and rubbed a bit of her hair out of her face.

Takumi looked over at Frio and Yorick and made Nami wonder what he was thinking about. Her question was answered when Takumi asked her what they were up to. "I have no idea what they are talking about but probably not some nice talk... Frio looks pretty serious and so does Yorick." Nami was kind of worried about the girl on Frio's back but also about what they were talking about.

Takumi walked over to the group and asked them what was wrong. While Frio seemed to be answering his question, Nami walked over as well. "H-Hey guys... uhm... is something the matter...? You guys look kind of serious... too serious." Nami asked them with a bit of a shy expression on her face. "And what is wrong with Elise...?"

Ryuu Higoroshi
Chapter 3: 3C's Homeroom teacher
Classroom 13

Ryuu closed his book when James walked over to him and complained about the potion. "Look, James, you can't blame to potion for not being able to swim. You probably have not swimmed enough when you were young and that was why you drowned." Ryuu replied. It was kind of stupid to blame a potion for not being able to swim. "If you hadn't drinken the potion then you would be standing on the sidelines just like Nami has been doing the whole class, and like that you wouldn't have talked with some of your classmates." Ryuu grinned at him. "Always think positive." He said and opened his book again.

Ofcourse he noticed the students that were attempting to leave, believing that their teacher wasn't noticing anything, but Ryuu didn't want to pay attention to it since class was over soon anyway. He lied back in his chair and tried to figure out a formule for Kakasu's cure. He thought that was more important than baby-sitting students that were almost adults. "Sorry James, there is a problem with Kakasu and I need to find a solution to it, it's a matter of life or dead so I think it's more important than this class." Ryuu said.

He scratched the back of his head when he was confused about why there was a different effect when you used a Hibiscus flower from the human realm or one from the Youkai realm in the cure but he soon found out why. The ground in the Youkai realm is different from the ground in the human realm, it was a counterfeit. That's why the Hibiscus flower had to originate from the human realm.

The Commandeer

The commandeer was reading some documents when Raka, another Lycan, came over to him to complain why Solo was allowed to attack the school while he have only been here for just three days. Rake wanted to go with him but the commandeer already told her a few days ago that he wanted to keep her here for now. "Actually... that's not a bad idea." he changed his mind and thoughtfully rubbed his chin.

"Go with him but stay out of sight for ANYONE, you hear me? If Ryuu knows that you've been there for a little bit than he'll get suspicious that you'll be the next one to attack the school. I want you to spy on Solo and tell me what he up to." The commandeer ordered her. "Please ask Oz to teleport you."

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Cheryll Renee Moreau

Cheryll grew nervous at the look of annoyance that crossed the boys eyes, but he just sighed and shook his head leaping onto the tallest tombstone. "F-fine....b-but y-you b-better n-not h-hurt th-them" she stuttered before quickly leaving the graveyard. She had an uneasy feeling, like something was going to happen. I should find either Allister, Gavin, or Yorick...I don't really want to go to Higoroshi, he probably has more important things to worry about she thought with a wary glance back at the graveyard.

Hearing her phone beep again she sighed and opened it to check her texts. So did you go through with it brat? Or did you tell your friends about the text. -Janie

I went, there's some guy in the graveyard...and I didn't tell them, but I'm going to now. she sighed more and put her phone away deciding to ignore it as it beeped again. "Why won't she leave me alone"

Back