• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello fellow trainers

Years
  • Hello everyone.
    My name is burntlink (as you can see) but you can call me Scoob.
    I'm an original pokemon fan, going back 20 years to RED & BLUE.
    My first pokemon was Bulbasaur and as such, I hold it and its evolutionary forms in a special place in my heart, no matter what anyone says.

My favourite city in the Kanto region is Cerulean City.
    I love the gym leader Misty and Jesse from Team Rocket because they're both so feisty and hilarious.

Pokemon aside, I'm also a PS4 player. I play alot of Overwatch on PS4. Currently sitting at GM level.

Thanks for reading.

Exothermic

Keeper of the Hammer
    Years
  • Welcome to the forums, burntlink!

It's amazing how you've been a fan of Pokemon for 20 years. That's a very long time! Nonetheless, it's never too late to join the forums and we're glad to have you here with us! And it seems like you're really good with Overwatch, which is great to know.

Anyways, it's very nice to meet you and I hope you enjoy your time around the forums!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hello everyone.
    My name is burntlink (as you can see) but you can call me Scoob.
    I'm an original pokemon fan, going back 20 years to RED & BLUE.
    My first pokemon was Bulbasaur and as such, I hold it and its evolutionary forms in a special place in my heart, no matter what anyone says.

My favourite city in the Kanto region is Cerulean City.
    I love the gym leader Misty and Jesse from Team Rocket because they're both so feisty and hilarious.

Pokemon aside, I'm also a PS4 player. I play alot of Overwatch on PS4. Currently sitting at GM level.

Thanks for reading.
    Welcome! Ay, an old school fan, me too. Well, with Yellow version at least. Cerulean is a fav of mine too btw <3

See you around, let me know if you need help with anything :)

Years
  • Bulbasaur is cool and adorable. I love him and Ivysaur lots. Welcome to the community Scoob, nice to see even more longtime Pokemon fans =)

(One of my co-workers wants me to buy Overwatch and play with her but my primary OS is OS X so booting to the Windows partition each time to play is blahtedious, haha...)

Years
  • Welcome! I also started to play Pokemon way back when Red and Blue came out. I also chose Bulbasaur! (I honestly think Charmander and Charizard are overrated... I love Venasaur.)

Enjoy the forums and I hope to see you around!

Back