• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"The person below me..."

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years
  • False but close I suppose. Favorite Type is Ice.

TPBM wants a new PMD title to play so they can play as one of the Alolan or Galar starters

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Yes let me be Rowlet or Sobble.

The person below me owns (or used to own) a Pokedex.

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
  • Oh, I think I actually still own an old-school Kanto Pokédex somewhere! The battery must be loooong dead, though. xP

The next person has (fortunately) never had one of their Pokémon games stolen from them before.

CodeHelmet

Banned
    Years
  • I've only owned one and its forever been docked in my Gameboy Color :D so fortunately its True.

TPBM prefers Alolan variants over their Kanto brethren. AKA: Alolan Vulpix >>>>> Kanto Vulpix and so on...

Years
  • Overall yes. I only don't like Alolan Persian and Marowak.

The person below me will shiny hunt a Pokémon in the near future.

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
  • False! I don't have what it takes to hunt for shinies, ahaha. xP

The next person has worn a Pokémon-related costume for Halloween at some point!

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
  • Haven't attempted one yet, so false!

The person below me would buy their special someone a Pokémon-related gift?

CodeHelmet

Banned
    Years
  • Seeing as this was meant for someone else, I think it would have been wise for me to wait as opposed to responding. Yet I can be rather impatient at times and therefore the answer is false because I don't have a certain someone. Maybe when I was 10 before they moved away but not now.

TPBM will not get SwSh as soon as it comes out

Years
  • True, I don't have a Switch and I'm still not sure if I want one.

The person below me caught Electric-type Pokémon last time they played the game.

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
  • True, I nearly always have an electric-type on my team! Last time it was Jolteon. <3

Seeing as this was meant for someone else, I think it would have been wise for me to wait as opposed to responding. Yet I can be rather impatient at times and therefore the answer is false because I don't have a certain someone. Maybe when I was 10 before they moved away but not now.

Haha, it's not what you think! ;) I meant it for anyone! Perhaps I should have added that it could be a hypothetical sweetheart?

The person below me is looking forward to Ash's journey in Galar!

CodeHelmet

Banned
    Years
  • I suppose I'm looking forward to it but I'm more interested in the companions. All this speculation about Serena is driving me a bit insane and even Dawn is now in the mix due to Generation 4 speculation.

TPBM has used every form of Eevolution

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Yep! Water mono in FireRed and working on the same thing in three other main games right now haha.

TPBM has or at some point, had a Pokemon poster.

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years
  • True. I think it was of the original 151 Pokemon.

The person below has imagined themselves being turned into a Pokemon at some point.

Figment

Professional Falinks Enjoyer.
    Years
  • True, i never really catch pokemon i find surfing and i never fish

The person below me has had a hm slave

Back