• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello!!

tonyboyy__

brave boy
Years
why are html codes off in this section?? ;;

hi there! i'm tony, a new member to this forum!! i came here from reddit in search of joining a romhack team, and i found luck! i'm now currently working on a romhack called pokemon saffron!

i'm a fifteen-year-old transmale artist, writer and competitive splatoon player. i've been playing pokemon since i was five, though. it's one of the things that really got me into drawing and writing. aside from those things, i also enjoy creative things such as roleplaying and singing.

a few of my favorite musical artists include lauren bousfield, venetian snares and james euringer - super talented folks!!

a lot of my art can be viewed on my twitter.

i'm happy to be a new part of this community!!

Years
Good luck with your project! And welcome to the awesome world that is PC. \o/ As an artist I always very much support more of us popping in!! See you around.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 24, 2023
Hey, welcome to PC! Looking forward to seeing you around the RH section =)

Good luck with your project - from what I've seen you guys have been doing a great job x

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
I wish you luck on your project as well! We do indeed have a nice roleplay section for you to check out too. I frequent there, so, I hope to see you there! Have a great time, and a happy Easter. <33 See you again soon!

Back