• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Suggestion: 4 User Requests

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
  • Hi! So, there are a few things I've had on my mind for PC, and I'm really hoping they'll get some consideration. :)

List Member Birthdays
    Not sure why this is no longer implemented, but I'm guessing it will return in the future? It's super handy, spreads warmth, and it's nice for everyone to be noticed in this small way, I think!

Add Natures to Postbits
    Natures are such a cute feature and I miss seeing them displayed! It seems a waste to have them if they can't be added to postbits. Can the choice be made available? ^^

Make Statistics Font Size Adjustable in Post Flairs
    I'm sure this drives others crazy too, right? xD

Keep Notification Ping Until Notification is Clicked On
    Perhaps a lot of people would disagree with me here, but I'm sure there are others who, like me, tend to forget about messages once the notification ping disappears. 😅 Maybe there can be an option to keep the red notification there until the message or quoted/liked post is clicked on? This would help immensely!

Thanks for your time~

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Make Statistics Font Size Adjustable in Post Flairs
    I'm sure this drives others crazy too, right? xD
    dear god yes pls

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
  • 1. Hmm. I'll see what I can do.
    2. I like it. Let's make it happen.
    3. Yeah this is a bug. I'll fix it.
    4. Notifications are jake's domain, will have to see what he thinks.

Years
  • Re: notifications, the behaviour we have is consistent with how a lot of other sites work, and notifications for content you haven't actually viewed are indicated in blue until you read it or hit "Mark All as Read".

I'm not inclined to modify this behaviour as it'd be inconsistent with other sites.

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
  • In that case, would it be possible to give more contrast between read/unread notifications? 🙏 It feels like the light blue background for unread notifications blends a bit too easily with the white background for read notifications. (Unless it's just my vision playing tricks on me!)

The shade when we manually hover our cursor over an unread notification seems like a fair balance, though! Perhaps that could work nicely as the default shade for unread notifications, whereas the shade for hovering would be a bit darker if the default is changed? ^-^

Back