• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Adopt-a-Mon!

Pikamander7

Ace Trainer
Years
  • Welcome to Adopt-a-Mon!
    Adopt-a-Mon! is a thread game where you can adopt a Pokemon to care for, level up, and evolve, all by commenting on the thread!! All you need to do is have your Pokemon partake in activities. Having a Pokemon do activities will help it's Friendship to rise.

How to Adopt:
    1. Tell me (Pikamander7) you want a Pokemon
    2. Wait for me to respond with a randomly generated Pokemon
    3. Start having your new Pokemon do activities
    4. You're all set!
    What to do with your Pokemon:
    As previously stated, Pokemon can do activities. Activities will raise or lower a Pokemon's Friendship based upon the Pokemon's nature. The 25 natures have been generalized into 5 natures: Hardy, Docile, Serious, Bashful and Quirky. Natures give/take away Friendship depending on what activity the Pokemon does. The modifiers are as follows:
    • HARDY: likes rowdy activities; dislikes careful activities
    • DOCILE: likes controlled activities; dislikes open-ended activities
    • SERIOUS: likes careful activities; dislikes rowdy activities
    • BASHFUL: no preferences
    • QUIRKY: likes open-ended activities; dislikes controlled activities
      (if a Pokemon likes something, it is a +2 Friendship. If a Pokemon dislikes something, it is a -1 Friendship, and if a Pokemon is impartial, it is a +1 Friendship)
    Activities:
    Here is a list of activities and what kind of activities they are:
    • Tag: rowdy, open-ended
    • Art: careful, open-ended
    • Free Time: open-ended
    • Work Out: rowdy, controlled
    • Building: careful, controlled
    • Movie: controlled
      Tip: Don't use the same activity 3 times in a row, or it will not increase Friendship until you use something else. You can have your Pokemon do up to 5 activities per day.
    About Friendship:
    Friendship is the leveling system in Adopt-a-Mon! When you get a Pokemon, it will start with a Friendship of 5. Once you raise it's Friendship to 30, it will evolve into it's second form, if it has one. Then, with a Friendship of 80, your Pokemon will evolve into it's third form. Some Pokemon can evolve once more at a Friendship of 120 and become a Mega Pokemon.

Adopt Now!

Last edited:

Pikamander7

Ace Trainer
    Years
  • Sorry it took me so long to respond, I've just been really busy lately! Here are your guys' Pokemon:
    Lucifer2606: Docile Snivy
    Damien.aspiring.fandev : Docile Sewaddle
    PageEmperor: Quirky Omanyte

Back