• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Mega Adventure

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Nov 28, 2022
I need help!i got my champion rank and then I got my ticket and went to Akiba west and when I got there I got stuck at some point that's not open so I was just wondering if the game not finished orrr?

Only because you encounter a bug does not mean a game is not finished (whether it actually is or not I don't know, though). I think they are aware of this error, though.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jul 30, 2017
this is a great game i love it
why is it when i do randomizer it won't allow to catch pokemon it always comes up saying nuzlocke?

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Sep 24, 2023
HI, I recently downloaded Pokemon mega adventure. great game but the pokemon levels seem to remain the same no matter the area. The windflow bridge encounters are still 18-20 which doesn't help the grinding. The fairy gym is lvl34 -36. Help

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
Years
So.. I downloaded v1.2.2 and it just doesn't open. I double click "game.exe" and nothing happens.
Tried to execute it with Windows 7 and Windows XP SP3 Compatibility, tried playing with the DEP Settings of Windows (8.1 x64, btw) and just couldn't open it. Is there anything I can do?
Pokémon Zeta was the only Pokémon Essentials Game I've played before and it worked/works perfectly.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 11, 2021
I just want to ask, when will the july update come out? I remember a friend and team member of leon's saying the new update would be out by july 6th, what is going on with that because Leon hasn't updated the main post with an update download yet

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2018
right now Leon focus on a small game on reliccastle gamejam and he has problem with 1.3 (wrong delete) so i guess 1.3 will came out in september

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 31, 2020
Can I be able to change the key binding in the game?
Its kinda user unfriendly to me

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Oct 5, 2017
Hello sir,
You know, i am new to poemon games and i am starting to play pokemon games for almost 12 hours per day and when the time i saw your game, i sign up for pokecommunity to reply on your game I do not know if this game is for android or for pc but i really want to play it on android because it seems pretty fun to play. I do not know what emulator is needed to play this game i want to know that. I really want to play this game so i hope you can help me on the emulator issue. Hope that you reply soon!

The game is only playable on pc

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jul 23, 2017
Hy, i use a repel near the power plant and now i can´t find any wild pokemon! Can someone help me?

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Aug 6, 2017
Hello, my name is Jesse.
And i really want to play your game!
But my MEGA is bugging.
And i searched a lot of ways to fix it, but nothing worked.

So my question is, can you please make a Mediafire download?

Greetings, Jesse

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Aug 6, 2017
Never mind. The problem wasnt from MEGA it was my browser.
But my question is, do you need winrar to play the game?
Because when i downloaded it, Its just a white file i cant open.

Thanks for the previous reply.
Greetings

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 31, 2017
I want to ask why when i throw pokeball to sewaddle and some pokemon in got problem?
Exception: SystemStackError
Nuzlocke:108:in `nuzlocke_ThrowPokeBall'
is there any solution?

Leon Draceus

Palette Works Leader
Years
I want to ask why when i throw pokeball to sewaddle and some pokemon in got problem?
Exception: SystemStackError
is there any solution?

Yes, never press F12 or any button to soft-reset the game

Hawkeye17

The Dragon Tamer
Years
Hey there is problem in the game. When is save the screen goes black and the game crashes.
P.S:I was playing offline.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 5, 2017
Took me about 16 hours to beat it, 2 of which is because I wanted a decent nature on Ninetails. But out of all the time it took to beat, I don't really have any complaints. The grinding could be pretty intense sometimes, but with turbo, it really wasn't all that bad.

My only suggestion would be to change the post-game pokemon spawns, they may be high level, but you get 2-3x more exp from Mt. Sarlet right before you get to Dragnar City. However, this would only be the case if you do intend on putting in the Battle Frontier and more post game material.

All in all, I wouldn't have a problem playing through a second time, though I'm not sure I would want to do all the grinding again.

Back