• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Mega Adventure

Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2017
    Hey could anyone fix my error? I made an account for this soul purpose only. When i try to launch the game i get a type error message stating, "Script 'Sprite_Resizer' line 20: TypeError occurred. no implicit conversion from nil to integer" I shouldn't have to deal with this bs, I just wanna play the damn game.

I have the exact same issue, is there really no fix for this?

Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2017
    so i've tried to delete it from 'saved games' but that file is empty.
    i deleted the save file from my games folder but the same issue stil occurs.

Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2022
    is the shiny rate adjusted in this game? otherwise it seems i've been lucky already and knowing my luck that's next to impossible found 2 while grinding

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 21
    • Seen Nov 28, 2022
    I've tested a bit and found out that Fullscreen "corrupts" your save file. Not sure if this is mentioned anywhere. I've made a small program to reset to screen size to "Normal". https://www.dropbox.com/s/ah58pzvncakhjcg/ResetScreensize.rar?dl=1
    Drag your save file, Game.rxdata, into this folder and run "Game.exe". When it's closed, put your Game.rxdata file back into the save folder.
    This specific issue is in fact because of a bug in the game, and not with overlapping save files or something of the sort.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2017
    I've tested a bit and found out that Fullscreen "corrupts" your save file. Not sure if this is mentioned anywhere. I've made a small program to reset to screen size to "Normal".
    Drag your save file, Game.rxdata, into this folder and run "Game.exe". When it's closed, put your Game.rxdata file back into the save folder.
    This specific issue is in fact because of a bug in the game, and not with overlapping save files or something of the sort.

I cant find the game.rxdata file anywhere. is it possible that it's called differently?

thanks for helping

Years
    • Age 21
    • Seen Nov 28, 2022
    I cant find the game.rxdata file anywhere. is it possible that it's called differently?

thanks for helping

If you're on Windows 7 or up, it'll be in C:\Users\USERNAME\Saved Games\Pok?mon Mega Adventure\Game.rxdata.
    USERNAME is the username of your PC.
    If you still haven't found it, take a look at the folder of the game itself. Note that "Saved Games" doesn't have a normal folder icon; it's a special folder.

Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2017
    If you're on Windows 7 or up, it'll be in C:\Users\USERNAME\Saved Games\Pok?mon Mega Adventure\Game.rxdata.
    USERNAME is the username of your PC.
    If you still haven't found it, take a look at the folder of the game itself. Note that "Saved Games" doesn't have a normal folder icon; it's a special folder.

Okay so the screenresizer didnt work for me but i deleted the Game.rxdata file and it worked again.
    I also tried all the screen sizes and found out that XL and FULL screensize corrupts the save file, anything smaller worked fine for me.

Thank you very much for your help I hope i can play without any problems now!

Years
    • Age 21
    • Seen Nov 28, 2022
    Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 10, 2019
    I'd like to say that my Komm-o can't follow me outside battle. Anyways great game.
    edit.
    He follows me but he's invincible.

Last edited:

fallkitten

I Believe in Sherlock Holmes!
    Years
  • I've decided to try this game out and I have no regrets. Great game do far, trying to play it slow, enjoying every moment. Thank you for such an amazing project!^____^

Years
    • Seen May 6, 2023
    I really really like this game, but i keep getting this bug that says:
    script 'Sprite_Resizer' line 20: TypeError occurred.
    no implicit conversion from nil to integer
    What does this mean? And how can I fix it?

Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2017
    Hello, I just get Inserter City, Red call me for help but I seem like can't do anything, what do I have to do now? ;;-;;

Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2022
    there is a catch bug, i had the same adavntage 2 times, i just throw a pokeball, it fails and i still get the message that i caught it, and it takes me to nickname page, so i caught the pokemon while the ball failed

Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2017
    I need help!i got my champion rank and then I got my ticket and went to Akiba west and when I got there I got stuck at some point that's not open so I was just wondering if the game not finished orrr?

Back