• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Event August PC Playlist

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hey, it's August now. For me, that means end-of-summer-depression. Oh, the nordic countries...

What does August mean to you? What does it make you feel? Please let the rest of the community know by listing 1-3 songs you'd put in an August playlist. I'll gather all tracks I can find on Spotify and make a playlist you can follow and chill out to on PC's official account once we've got a decent amount of songs.

I'll start by giving you some tracks I traditionally used to get me into back-to-school mood (even though that's not applicable anymore lmao)

Belle & Sebastian - Sleep The Clock Around
    Marit Bergman - I will always be your soldier
    Coldplay - Yellow

kyuubi93

What a bother
    Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2018
    Runnin' by Machine Gun Kelly
    Intro 2 by NF (real music for the daisies who can't handle it)
    E.B.A.H. by Tech N9ne

These songs never fail to get me fired up.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • August is my birthday month, so I think about myself a lot lol. It's my only time to be conceited a little bit and feel okay about it. But August gets me really nostalgic for band camp, especially my first year in Marching Southerners, so I think back to some tunes I listened to a lot while making that drive everyday freshman year:

Black Thumbnail - Kings of Leon
    We're Happening - The Vaccines
    On Fire - Neon Plastix

I listened to a lot of KoL back then too, especially of Because of the Times and Youth and Young Manhood, but I would be here all day listing everything. I think Black Thumbnail stands out the most bc I remember having my windows in my car all the way down bc my AC was broke and I'd blast the song on the way to practice and scream the lyrics and my hair would blow around in the wind and I'd be doing like 80 down the highway lmfao. Good times, though. I miss them.

Back