• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Issue: Bulleting Board and Daily sections gone

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
  • The Bulletin board category is completely gone from my end. I'm not hiding it, so I don't know why it isn't there? I can go to it fine even though the category isn't on the forum index, but.

is this an error?

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    I'm seeing this too, and it's thrown my page into complete disarray:

Spoiler:

Her

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    The interesting thing is that it's completely fine on mobile (I'm also using Midnight Misty, shameless plug), but that is a rather crucial issue. Definitely a dev thing so I'll pass it along and hopefully you'll get a reply ASAP

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    That did indeed fix the page, but now the fonts for the thread titles are very large, as such...

Spoiler:

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Yes, they're a bit too big. Use your browser's zoom function (press Ctrl+- once) until the staff fixes them.

That would make all text smaller, not just the thread titles on the main page view, thus solving one problem and creating a million more.

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
    Years
  • ^ and also doesn't help with the size on mobile (though the bigger thread title text on mobile makes it easier to click on things without zooming in heaps imo)

Back