• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Animals your fond of/animals you don't like so much?

CiCi

[font=Satisfy]Obsession: Watanuki Kimihiro and Izu
Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    Like:
    • I'm very fond of dogs. I find them to be excellent companions, highly intelligent, wonderful guards, and super cuddly lovebugs.
    • My favorite animal is the hyena. They are so gorgeous and complex. I do feel bad for the males, though. Little harsh.
    • They're followed closely by the majestic and intelligent wolf. Their family structures are fascinating and they are brutal and effective strategist hunters.
    • And for that same reason, I love corvids. They can teach their children to hate you because you're a dick, who then teach their own children. A grudge spanning generations. That's wonderful.
    • Elephants and dolphins are uniquely beautiful creatures with such great intelligence that I'm convinced dolphins could take over and become the dominant species if only they could develop the thumbs needed for advanced tool creation.
    • Capybaras. Need I really say more? Super chill, adorably tubby bois.
    • Jumping spiders. They're so cute and curious and aware it's like they're hardly even a bug.
    • Praying mantises are in the same vein. Beautiful alien-looking creatures. Orchid mantises are so cool.
    • Reptiles. Pretty much all of them. Snakes, turtles, lizards; all wonderful creatures who are lovely in their own ways. The scales of snakes and lizards are so shiny and feel leathery and cool. Turtles have cute shells and adorable grumpy old man faces.

Dislike:
    • Now the ones I'm not fond of. Cats top the list. Any kind of cat, really, aside from the cheetah who is so strange and the tiger who is gorgeous. But lions, panthers, bobcats, house cats, etc.? Nope. I dislike them and don't find them appealing. I think the Internet's incessant want to shove cats in my face has made me dislike them even more. House cats in particular are like super moody and annoying teenage girls who think they know best and can do whatever they want. Snooty assholes.
    • Chimps and bonobos. They are... Really ugly. Chimps are highly aggressive, too. Hard pass.
    • Moths. They can be super cute looking and fluffy, but I mostly see them as gross, fat, clumsy beasts who want to run directly into your face for some reason.
    • LITERALLY ANY KIND OF PARASITE, FUCKING EW
    • Ants. I have a personal vendetta against ants. They climb into my home every early spring and don't leave until late summer, sometimes even into early fall. They get into everything. I have to keep my peanut butter in the fridge because they will attempt to get into it (and even once succeeded somehow). MY PEANUT BUTTER. IN THE FRIDGE. So yeah, ants can go to Hell.

There are definitely far more animals I like as opposed to dislike. A rapid fire list of other animals I like are: bears (all, even the weirdo sloth bears and sun bears), sloths (all), eagles, secretary birds, parrots, macaws, Tasmanian devils, butterflies, bees, lemurs, salamanders, axolotls, raccoons, horses, opossums, rats, chickens, cows, pigs, and way more that I'm just forgetting.

Years
  • Bondi Vet hedgehog episode had me going insane. HEDGEHOG TUMMY.
    image.png

Years
  • I like dogs a lot (not all of them) but the most breeds I like.
    The animals I don't like are cats and rats. The only cat breed I like are the grumpy ones haha.

In 2019 I traveled to Canada and saw bears on the road. Since that trip they are one of my favourites to see in the wild!
    I also liked the wild walibi's and Kangeroo's in Australia.

Years
  • Peacocks drive my crazy. My dad's parents used to have some, and they make so much noise. The males are pretty to look at, but the noise making is a big deal breaker for me.

Back