• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How big is your home

Years
  • I live in the school. For the sake of having the biggest house here I'll count the whole building as my home. I'm not sure how to describe it so you could imagine it, but it's only building on the big street. There are 3 bus stops around it and there are about 900 kids each day.

But for the home wing, imagine 2 medium-size classrooms divided into 2 bedrooms, living room, kitchen and bathroom.

Years
  • It's rather large, it needs repairs and renovating because it's an old house but it has endless potential and I am lucky to have it.

It has a moderate front yard, garage, 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms-- one of which is very large, a living room, a dining room, an attic that needs to be cleaned out, a very large kitchen, a sun porch, a solarium that connects to the a big backyard for dogs to play with veggie gardens and rose bushes! It also has a basement that is pretty much a recreational area. It's just me taking care of my mom + pets so fortunately, there is plenty of space here should you visit us.

Last edited:

TY

My home is moderate, but my room is the smallest room of them all :(

Sawsbuck

used Jump Kick! It's super effective!
    Years
  • A very small 750 sqft house with 2 bedrooms 1 bath, not much to say

Used to live in a several floor 1500sqft house, unfortunately it was 5 minutes south of Detroit
    Very nice house though and it was once home to a WWII soldier who was sadly killed in the Battle of Saipan but was awarded a Silver Star for bravery

Back