• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Metal (Update - Gen 6+more!)

JustDutch101

JustDutch101
Years
  • Hey man! Great playing so far, just wanted to know if there's a pokemon location guide/list somewhere? Usually love those since I otherwise miss rare mons I love. Was pleasantly surprised to see the starters weren't charmander/bulbasaur and squirtle. Always love when fangames have their own take on starters.

Years
    • Seen Jun 3, 2021
    here is some friendly criticism
    can you make some sort of wiki on this game for people to research and find out where stuff is? so we are not clueless. not everybody can just get the code, look at it and know everything about the game.

Years
    • Seen May 2, 2019
    There seems to be a problem with starting the game up. It worked perfectly fine last night. I decided to take a break after several hours of game play... so when i tried to run the game today- nothing happens at all.

Years
    • Seen May 29, 2019
    Hello there!!!
    i started to play this game since last week it was so damn good...Well I have won the league and currently playing the post game and I have to say that it's post game is bigger post game than any other games I played.I enjoyed so much!!!thanks for making this wonderful game!

BTW I wasted many of my time in finding red and gold so I gave up thought to finish all my quests then after finishing some of them I got the key to find red, I won't tell how because that would spoil the mystery for other players but I still don't know how to find gold. No need to say where he is just tell me but can you just tell me that is it possible to meet him again?? If yes, then I will search in whole of Arala for a clue.

At last I want to tell you that this is the BEST fan game among all the fan games I played. Everything I like in a fan game was here, a story full of thriller, awesome quests and a big post game. Great job dude!!!

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2019
    Hey,
    Do u happen to know where I can find a fighting type pokemon like machop or timburr?
    I need them for my team as I chose zorua as starter...

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2023
    Not sure if this has already been said, but Acrobatics doesn't boost the damage with no item! Also, I think Hypercutter is busted, my game crashed anytime my Intimidate Luxray goes against a Pokemon who has Hypercutter/Clearbody.

Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2019
    Where can I get info on controls? Also, how do I hook up an xbox controller? I do see there is an option for gamepad.
    Also is there a turbo / fast-forward hotkey or mode?

Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2019
    Hey! Im loving the game but Im having a really hard time finding a dawn stone (I'm at the seventh gym leader) and I wanted to evolve my Snorunt. Can you tell me where to find one? Thanks

Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2021
    any zip/rar file of this game instead of installer? everytime i try to install it's always freeze
    edit: nevermind, i can succesfully extract it using 7zip instead

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 1, 2023
    if any1 can help me i am doing a sidequest . about a lost ring in saffari , i looked evrywhere in there still cant find it any tips?

Years
  • i just started playing this game and i noticed that in the first city, in the npcs text there arent many spaces betwen words, does it continue throughout the game> cause its kinda hard to read

Braze

TQ Supremacy
    Years
  • Is there anyway to download this for GBA4ios or is this strictly a pc game?

It's a PC Game, Not a GBA Game.
    However, there is a thing on the internet for a while called "Joiplay" which can run games like this. Haven't been tested for this game but idk, I can't provide you with any tutorials so you have to look them up yourself.

Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2022
    It's a PC Game, Not a GBA Game.
    However, there is a thing on the internet for a while called "Joiplay" which can run games like this. Haven't been tested for this game but idk, I can't provide you with any tutorials so you have to look them up yourself.

Ah okay, thank you. Sorry for the possibly stupid questions, I just came across this thread for the first time and love the ideas of most of these games. I've only had experience with ROMs and not Fan Games. Now that I know the difference i'll take advantage of these cool ideas on my PC. Thanks again!

Back