• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

AMA it me adri

Her

Years
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    bored while waiting for various Broken Women Doing True Crime torrents to finish downloading

let's see if this gets any responses

Her

Years
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    vroom vroom or gone

vroom vroom is slicker
    when i listen to gone it makes me wanna listen to shake it instead lol! christine just doesn't hit it. i'm sorry.

Where did the name Adriana come from exactly?

it makes me laugh any time i remember it lmao
    literally a google search for Hot Sexy Girl Names and i was like... wow... this one isn't too common but not unheard of.... and that really is a Hot Sexy Girl Name.... i like it

and thus adriana was born with ease

Asylum or Coven

asylum is the peak of ahs as it was envisioned to be, coven is the peak of what it became

coven is more memeable and entertaining on a campy level, but it was just a nod to the gays that comprise 78% of viewers and was basically 'oh, the **** love jessica lange? let's see her go loose. also, emma roberts. get those gifs out there.'

but asylum has much better writing, campy elements with true horror and nods to the horror genre (candyman!!!!), and was genuinely thrilling to watch
    sister mary eunice was creepier and more enticing than pretty much any villain that followed, as marie laveau is more of an anti-hero or a noble demon

pick between the lion king and the beauty and the beast

i mean, that's not exactly a hard choice, though i haven't seen the core renaissance movies in a while
    lion king

the real question is lion king vs hercules, and i'm on that hercules train until death

the second real question is which one is the worst of the core renaissance movies
    while artistically pocahontas is unquestionably the best looking of that era, the historical ramifications of that movie bring it down immensely

the real answer is aladdin, as much as i adore robin williams in his other work
    aladdin is a shit disney movie that has not aged well, and nowadays only gets by due to teary-eyed memories of robin williams

some put tarzan in the worst spot and i'll have you know that such an action is worthy of the gulag

Her

Years
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    What's your favorite tv show?

fuck uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    i think my favourite guilty pleasure show is catfish, even tho it is barely a guilty pleasure with the level i reference it
    desperate housewives is probably my favourite show to return to on a yearly basis
    and bojack horseman is probably my favourite show overall

supernatural doctor who or sherlock?

why not just call me slurs
    i remember watching supernatural when it came out for maybe one season but that was it, how is that show STILL GOING!!!!!!!!! i know it is ending but holy shit.

Back