• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you listening to right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Groudon

Owner:F.S. (Spike Razzor)
Years
  • 1."Rock N Roll" - Fam Lay ft. lil flip
    2."Its All Real" - Pitch Black
    3."What Golden" - Jurassic 5

Half he times I listen to these songs I pay more attention to the beat than the lyrics being sung.

Last edited:

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    "Little Trouble Girl" I don't know the artists tho.. >.<;;

My teacher gave it to me, it goes by..

"If You Want Me To
    I Will Be The One
    That Is Always Good
    And You'll Love Me Too
    But You'll Never Know
    What I Feel Inside
    That I'm Really Bad
    Little Trouble Girl"

The girl is singing to her mum, saying she feels bad. She says her mum always wanted her to be a good and attractive girl, but the girl is with a guy *and they did it* and she feels ashamed her mum will probably get mad at her.

Its pretty nice, but its an old song O_o;

*gets killed by lightning*

~CaRtOON

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Sonic Youth does that song. I've never heard it, but I did a quick search. XD;

Here Without You ~ 3 Doors Down

It's a real pity they don't play this song on The Edge ("my" radio station x3). They play it on the awful stations, though. o_O Thank god for listening to awful stations in art class or else I would never have heard this. It's a beautiful song. X3 It's really good and I luff it.

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
  • I absolutely *love* "Here Without You". I listen to a mixture of soft and hard rock, though - at the moment I'm listening to "The Anthem" by Good Charlotte, it has a _great_ beat. Good Charlotte is my favourite band.

I listen to FOX FM, here in Melbourne. It's OK, it plays a decent amount of rock although a little too much dance for my liking.

punkie90

You can call me PK!
    Years
  • It looks like you like rap..Same here! Well, right now i'm LISTINING to cartoon network, so that I can hear when pokemon the movie 3 comes on!

P.S.

This is my 300 post ya!

Cherrim

Years
  • Little Know It All ~ Iggy Pop feat. Sum 41

o_O; I hated this song the first time I heard it, but now it's one of my favourites, oddly enough. That doesn't usually happen with me. ^_^;;

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • punkie90 said:
    It looks like you like rap..Same here! Well, right now i'm LISTINING to cartoon network, so that I can hear when pokemon the movie 3 comes on!

P.S.

This is my 300 post ya!

Actually Im a Techno Freak, Its written down somewhere in the Prep code that they should like some sort of Electronic Music Group. I chose techno hehe.

But ya im into Hip-Hop and Rap, Its Ill .... lol

And Rock, Well maybe just punk and other cool things.

Lokhlan

Formerly "Tendo"
    Years
  • Too-Angel said:
    Leeca - Gackt

Currently listening to one of my favourite songs! :P
    It's not really in English version though.

Too-Angel has gotten me started on Gackt as well. I've been searching for other songs besides that one I found on google, but so far I've had no luck. Ah well. :(

Tenacious D. - r0x0rz

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    Right now I'm listening to ''Here Comes the Money''~ Naughty By Nature. It's Shane's theme song.

Cherrim

Years
  • Same with me, Carol, but I've just realized that most of the CDs I want for Christmas have the Parental Advisory warning on them. XD!

Smooth Criminal ~ Alien Ant Farm

oO I like this song. It's really good and it gets stuck in my head easy. My brother and I have an inside joke about it. XD That's basically it. o_O;

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    Listening to Pet Sematary from the Ramones O_o;;

Zento told me it was a great song so I downloaded it, it's pretty catchy

I Don't Wanna Be Buried
    In The Pet Sematary
    I Don't Wanna Live My Life Again

If you read or saw the book or movie Pet Sematary, then you'd know what its talking about

*gets killed by zombie dogs*

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • Going Under - Evanescance

and Of course

Pass that Dutch - Missy Elliot

and after that i shall listen to *DUN DUN DUN*

Luv to Me - Dj KAZu

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Oct 26, 2007
    I'm actually listening to the Pokemon the First Movie Soundtrack. It's the best CD ever!!! Track 3- It was You (by......I forget)

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Simple and Clean (PLANITb Remix) - Utada Hikaru

My ultimate favorite song, though I do like the original better. ^_^ Utada Hikaru's so talented!

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
  • "The Anthem" by Good Charlotte... great beat, great lyrics. One of the school Houses chose it for their valedictory presentation this year, you have the year 12s being presented while in the background it goes "at my high school, it felt more to me like a jail cell, a penitentiary". I like that, you'd think the teachers would make them change it ^^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back