• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Minecraft SkyGrid Capture the Flag & UHC4!

Klippy

L E G E N D of
Years
  • Skygrid Capture the Flag!

What is SkyGrid?
    SkyGrid is an extremely unique way to play Minecraft. The world generates in single blocks as seen in the image above. You can find any type of block in the game in SkyGrid and it makes for an always-interesting way to play and evolve in Minecraft.

How do we play Capture the Flag?
    When the game begins on Saturday, March 14, 2015 at 4PM PST, we will be divided into two equal teams. These teams will each receive a handful of iron blocks and a single beacon, as well as arrows and a bow. This is your flag! The teams will then move in opposite directions and begin building their bases. Teams can utilize their iron blocks for this base, but they must have an active beacon! Once both teams have activated their beacon, players from either team can begin attempting to capture it.

Teams will need to defend their flag as well as capture the other team's to win! Once the flag is taken, the capturing team must return it to their base to win!

Who can participate?
    Everyone! We would like for teams to be able to utilize Skype to talk to one another or at least listen, so make sure you've got that installed and are able to at least be in the voice call! This will be a recorded event!

If you'd like to participate, simply add Klippy on Skype and we can get you into the group chat.

Can I see what SkyGrid looks like early?
    Yes! My server is available and will be used for the game. You can access the server with this IP:

Yukari

Allright then. I'm in. This sounds really fun.

Also I am so happy that keepInventory is going to be on.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • We will also be doing our fourth season of UHC this weekend! After that, it might be awhile before another one! Hope to see everyone there!

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    I'll miss waking up early Sunday just to participate in the UHC. Thanks for organizing all of these Minecraft events, Klippy! I had SUCH a blast and I'm hoping that there'd be more of this in the future. Cheers!

Raven Valt

You gave me power in your gods name.
    Years
  • Best fun I've had in a long time, we will have to do some more at a later date, maybe some christmas themed ones, Halloween ect but more definitely needs happen.

:D

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • Absolutely there will be! I'll try to continue organizing at least one UHC a month from here on out if I'm able to. :) So glad you guys had fun.

Years
  • lmao that intro is the best.

I have so much fun with these events, thanks for organizing them, Klippy! We definitely need more in the future. :)

mew_nani

Pokécommunity's Licensed Tree Exorcist
    Years
  • You guys must have been in another server cause that wasn't very fun at all! I was stuck in single player until some nut flooded the spawn platform with lava.

But eh at least I have a bucket of lava and a bucket of water. Next time I'm gonna get a sapling and build a house.

Last edited:
    Back