• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Let's Go] What are you hoping for?

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 21, 2021
    I feel like the people hoping for Battle Frontier or even a good post game are going to be sorely disappointed.

For one thing, Game Freak have openly stated that these games are more focused on casual play. So that's the Battle Frontier straight out the window. I doubt post-game will fare much better, I mean even a number of the core games haven't had great post-game.

Years
    • Age 122
    • Seen Jan 27, 2019
    I don't have high expectations for this game but at least give me some Johto and Hoenn pokemon. Since they're also in GO.

Years
  • Honestly this game has a lot of stuff that I've wanted to see in Pokemon for a long time, so personally I'm just hoping for some changes/new areas to the Kanto region and good post-game content. We've obviously been to Kanto loads so would nice to seem them switch it up a bit, and the last few games have been lacking in post-game content imo, so I'd hope for some improvements there!

PkmnTrainerElio

♥ Jung Hoseok, Kim Namjoon and Park Jimin ♥
    Years
  • I J-Hope for a good postgame, I wouldn't mind the Sevii Islands to return, heh, nine years ago, I discovered them for the first time myself. Or Johto, I'd be quite interested to see what the region looked like three years prior to the events of G/S/C/HG/SS.

ShyRayq

Unprofessional Unprofessional
    Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Definitely hoping for something post-game, no matter how small. As long as the game is not just Kanto, I think that's a low enough expectation right?

The Best there was

Training To Be The Best
    Years
  • A traditional league with Gyms, Elite Four and a Champion. I know it's probably a given but with the integration of GO, it's kinda concerning how this could affect the battle system outside of wild Pokemon. Luckily, it does look as though trainer battles seem to be as they were which probably means there will be Gyms in the format of the core games.

I read in a Q&A that gyms will be in the game as its just a Yellow remake.

Back