• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

This or That- 3000 edition

Years
  • Mega Punch so I can keep standing steadily on both of my rearlegs.

Release a shiny Pokemon you have or faint a shiny Pokemon you encounter?

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
    Years
  • Release a shiny Pokémon I have, or at least trade it away to get rid of it. I still ain't over that shiny male Ralts I because I didn't have a Pokémon with Mean Look to lock it in, and that was 13 years ago now.

Game!Giovanni or anime!Giovanni?

Years
  • I... dunno what the difference is. I watched the Indigo League Anime back as a kid, but that's so long ago I don't remember much. Assuming Giovanni was even in that season.
    I'll just go with Game Giovanni as it's the one I'm more familiar with.

Pokemon Stadium or Pokemon Coliseum ?

Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Dec 25, 2023
    Never played either but I prefer Gen 3 to Gen 1 so i'll go with Colloseum.

Glalie or Froslass?
    Release a shiny Pokémon I have, or at least trade it away to get rid of it. I still ain't over that shiny male Ralts I because I didn't have a Pokémon with Mean Look to lock it in, and that was 13 years ago now.

Game!Giovanni or anime!Giovanni?

That hurts my soul so much.

Years
    • Seen today
    I currently like Glalie more, although frosslass is growing on me and catching up.

Omanyte or Kabuto?

Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Dec 25, 2023
    While I do worship Lord Helix, cuz of Twitch Plays Pokemon, but If I were to choose which I prefer... Kabuto looks cooler, plus I like the Genesect theory with Kabutops.

Sawk or Throh

Years
    • Seen today
    Unova version.

Get a new eevee evolution of your choice, or design one of the next box mascot legendaries?

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
    Years
  • Nurse definitely. Don't wanna be put to shame by a ten-year-old with Legendary Mons. Also, I'd get to heal all kinds of Mons!

Fidough or Greavard?

Years
  • Greavard is less unappealing.
    I can't play Scarlet/Violet yet, so this is based solely on what was revealed before they released.

A new regional form for your favorite Pokemon, or a new evolution for it?

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
    Years
  • Iron Moth! I don't like how Slither Wing looks like a radioactively mutated version of a living Volcarona. I'm oddly more comfortable with a robot version of the same Pokémon, because at least no real Volcarona were harmed in the process.

Roaring Moon or Iron Valiant?

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2024
    Roaring Moon is an absolute beast, and as a Salamence fan myself, it shall be my choice!

Flutter Mane or Iron Bundle?

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
    Years
  • As much as I love Ghost-types, I'm going with Iron Bundle. I don't care a lot for Misdreavus as it is and I really dislike how Flutter Mane looks like a zooted version of it.

Meowscarada or Incineroar?

Back