• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

This or That- 3000 edition

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
Years
  • OIP.S10w3PesUk41_sT3BAK2tQHaHa

☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️

Grind enough Game Corner coins to buy the most expensive reward via Slots or Voltorb Flip? (no, you can't just buy them)

Years
  • I disliked Voltorb Flip more than the slots so... obviously I'll grind it through contest rewards!

Paradox Keldeo or Paradox Celebi ?
    Spoiler:

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years
  • I get what they were going with for Celery Celebi, but the mech horse takes the win for me 100%.

A Pokemon game set in the ocean (think Wind Waker with a bunch of small islands) or a Pokemon game set in the sky? (think Skyward Sword's sky islands)

Years
  • Had to look up what the difference was as I don't even remember this place having one lol
    B/B2 Opelucid is more appealing to me.

Take a nap on the belly of a Snorlax who twists and turns a lot in it's sleep or inside of Cofagrigus' coffin ?

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years
  • Create villain hideouts for sure. Maybe I could make one capable of actually being able to keep 10 year olds from simply walking right in lol.

Make sandwiches with Arven or watch anime with Penny?

Years
  • Lavender town I guess. The ghosties may come out of the tower, but at least I'm not living inside of a haunted mansion =P

Release your favorite Pokemon or catch your least favorite Pokemon and have it be on your team indefinitely. ?

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years
  • Release my favorite for sure. I can just re-catch one and give it the same name lol, having a permanent Stantler in my party sounds like a fate worse than releasing all my Pokemon...

The same three starter Typings or a completely new Type trio?

Back