• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruki's 16/240 Colors Titlescreen Request

Dr. Seuss

Will finish GS Chronicles, I swear!
Years
  • tumblr_static_7xf8ifhsnzwgcg4owogwcsg8k.png

Ruki's Titlescreen & Background request thread ^^

Welcome to my titlescreen and background request thread, in this thread you can request a 16/240 colors titlescreen to your hack, I can make a titlescreen according the details provided by you. When I finish your request I'll send you an ips patch with your titlescreen inserted via PM. I can make other type of backgrounds to different purposes, like intro screens, antipiracy screens (Needs a specific routine, but the ips of this are lost) landmark entries (FR only), bag backgrounds, backgrounds for custom diplomas (FR only, needs the ~Haru's diploma hack for display custom diplomas).

//Rules of the shop

• This shop is free, you can't force me to make your request very fast or take your request if I refuse your request.
    • I only make three request at the same time.
    • I'll refuse requests that aren't specific, please give me enough details of what do you like.
    • For the moment, I only work in Fire Red 1.0(BPRE), if you know how to insert 240 color titlescreens in Emerald, please teach me D:
    • If you make a titlescreen or intro screen request, is necessary the offsets where I'll put the new graphics, if you don't provide me an offset, I'll use 0xF50000 as destiny.
    • I only insert titlescreens and intro screens, the bag backgrounds, entry images and others won't be inserted.
    • I can make and insert 16 colors titlescreens, but I preffer work with 240 colors titlescreens
    • The shop is free, but if you wanna give me a reward, please hit the like button c:

Some samples of my work c:
    Titlescreens
    ragnarok-1422349.png

niSQcEv.png

13-1484074.png

9-1484079.png

pokemon-lost-three-1440186920428-1484087.png

Intro Screens
    2756.png

(It's a sample, the image was made by Sayer301 and aren't public)

Antipiracy screens (The patch with this routine are lost, if somebody have this patch please send me a pm)
    9-1480004.png

Entry images
    pokemon-ragnarok2-1422397.PNG

Bag Background
    7y44gky62agq.bmp

How I can make a request?
    I only take your request if you use this template:

Code:
    [PLAIN]
    [b]• What do you want request?[/b]: *16/240 color titlescreen, intro screen,antipiracy screen, bag background, entry image or custom diploma.
    [b]Amount of colors[/b]: *16/240, only for titlescreens, the intro screens and others ever have 16 colors
    [b]Style of titlescreen[/b]: *FR style, RSE style or my original style
    [b]Details[/b]: *please put enough details to make a better work
    [b]Text to display[/b]: *Only for intro screens
    [b]Offset of destiny[/b]: *Only for Titlescreens and intro screens*[/PLAIN]

Last edited:

Dr. Seuss

Years
  • Hi!
    I would like to request this:
    Bag background
    16 colors
    The Black/White 2 bag background

Thanks!!!

Please, if you make a request use the template...

For the background, you can use the background of the main post, are from BW2 and are indexed, for the bag illustration use this:
    image.png

(ready to be inserted)

Do you insert battle backgrounds aswell?

Yes, only provide me the indexed background and the destiny offset

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    Yes, only provide me the indexed background and the destiny offset

Yay! I am very new to this so please forgive my ignorance.
    Ideally I would like these battle backgrounds inserted.

l1CoTAI

http://imgur.com/l1CoTAI

If it is not possible to insert them due to the amount of colors or some other reason, I would like your background tiles!

bgs-1210457.PNG

If you have the time and if you're willing I would also like these inserted...
    HP BAR
    4xQYAei.png
    0frfRtZ.png

TEXT BOX (top left)
    26753.png

If you need the battle backgrounds or anything cut out into individual pictures I would be glad to do so.

Regarding offsets...

I am starting a game from scratch and so you could put them anywhere you please, I think.
    The only patches this will have to be compatible with are the following
    Elite fire red rombase
    DS-style 64x64 sprite patch
    HG/SS trainer patch (just trainer patch, not the tilesets)

I don't think these patches should cause much interference since they mostly just modify what is already in the game. I would happily send you an .ips with all of those patches together so you could easily just insert the images on top.

Thank in advance! You are a great help!

Dr. Seuss

Years
  • Yay! I am very new to this so please forgive my ignorance.
    Ideally I would like these battle backgrounds inserted.

l1CoTAI

http://imgur.com/l1CoTAI

If it is not possible to insert them due to the amount of colors or some other reason, I would like your background tiles!

bgs-1210457.PNG

If you have the time and if you're willing I would also like these inserted...
    HP BAR
    4xQYAei.png
    0frfRtZ.png

TEXT BOX (top left)
    26753.png

If you need the battle backgrounds or anything cut out into individual pictures I would be glad to do so.

Regarding offsets...

I am starting a game from scratch and so you could put them anywhere you please, I think.
    The only patches this will have to be compatible with are the following
    Elite fire red rombase
    DS-style 64x64 sprite patch
    HG/SS trainer patch (just trainer patch, not the tilesets)

I don't think these patches should cause much interference since they mostly just modify what is already in the game. I would happily send you an .ips with all of those patches together so you could easily just insert the images on top.

Thank in advance! You are a great help!

Sprry but I can't insert these things, only can insert one or two backgrounds, I not have enough time to insert all.

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    Sprry but I can't insert these things, only can insert one or two backgrounds, I not have enough time to insert all.

okay, if you were to insert one or two. Would it be possible to insert the backgrounds in the first image?

Joexv

ManMadeOfGouda joexv.github.io
    Years
  • OK I have a request,
    • What do you want request?: *16/240 color title screen,
    Amount of colors: -Doesn't matter which as long as it looks nice.
    Style of titlescreen: I would like your original art style for this, but it'll need to be inserted into FR.
    Details: For the title screen I would like "A New Dawn" as the Version, The image requires only a few things, the rest is up to you on how you handle it, first: a sun rising over an island chain or a mountain range, which ever you can do. second:I would like the press start to be visible, but not flashing.
    Offset of destiny: If you mean the location that I would like them inserted, then 0xD10000 preferably.

If any of this is not possible let me know and I'll come up with something else.

Zef

zef
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2017
    • What do you want request?: *16/240 color titlescreen.
    Amount of colors: Whatever works.
    Style of titlescreen: Your style.
    Details: *please put enough details to make a better work
    Text to display: Pokemon Z. RED is all that needs to be there text wise, and a silhouette of Zekrom
    Offset of destiny: same as the dude above me, 0xD10000

PiGreat

「KILLER QUEEN」! I'll blow you to smithereens!
    Years
  • • What do you want request?: *16/240 colour titlescreen.
    Amount of colors: Whichever looks prettiest, I suppose.
    Style of titlescreen: Your style, but it'll be going on a FireRed rom.
    Details: Title should be Pokémon Sonata Version. Ideally the background should be a baby blue-ish colour, with a music note motif (in whichever colour you feel looks nicest). The cover Pokémon is Meloetta (facing the screen), and the back of its Pirouette Forme should be behind it, silhouetted but not totally black. If that's too complicated for FR to handle, I guess just make alterations as you see fit.
    Offset of destiny: Since I largely have no idea about offsets for title screens and what have you, I'll parrot the other guys and say 0xD10000.

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:

sword

LETS HACK.
    Years
  • What do you want to request? : 16/256 color titlescreen
    Amount of colors: which suits it best
    Style in titlescreen: your style but for FR rom
    Details:For title use Pokemon Orb and background will be a top of a mountain with thunders and zekrom standing and also the press start.
    Offset of destiny: would love to have it after 990000

sharzin

the biggest iranian pokemon fan
    Years
  • can you make anything out of these?
    link
    anyone is good. (for either fire red or emerald) (if that's fire red i will be more pleased)

Substitute Doll

An Alolan Exeggutor
    Years
  • • What do you want request?: *16/240 color titlescreen
    Amount of colors: what looks best
    Style of titlescreen: Your style, for Fire Red
    Details: On the title screen, I would like "Pokemon Burning Shadow Version" with a Darkrai using shadow ball and a Volcano shooting lava behind it.
    Offset of destiny: Probably at 0xFE0000

TheShinyMew

Wild Challenger appeared!
    Years
  • • What do you want request?: A 240-bit titlescreen
    Amount of colors: Several of them!
    Style of titlescreen: A crystallized text for Clear Ice Version, which has the blue glow in it.
    Details: In the titlescreen, there is the sky background that looks similar to the skies of Float Islands from the Kirby series. Articuno flies across the sky. The logo was "Pokémon Clear Ice Version"
    Offset of destiny: I'll find a new offset with the Free Space Finder when I inserted a Title screen.

Years
  • What do you want request?: *16/240 color title screen,

Amount of colors: What suits you best.

Style of titlescreen: Your kind of style for Fire red.

Details: For the title screen I would like "Darkness version" if possible :) Plus the title screen to include a "Dark" Lugia (XD001) possibly using a move or a silhouette of it in front of a Blood moon.

Offset of destiny: If possible 0xD10000 preferably. Gonna have to work out how to add it myself as new to it. Will definitely credit you though.

THANK YOU

PandiRocks@17

The Mighty Hacker
    Years
    Amount of colors: As much as you need =) Style of titlescreen: Your usual style please, and it's going on a fire red rom. Details: The title is "Pokemon : Lunar Ace Version", which features a shining blue Umbreon. The background should be like, midnight with a nature surrounding. And there should be a moon there. Also, if possible, Umbreon is looking at the moon, preferably. There should also be a non-flashing "Press Start" button. =) Offset of destiny: At hex offset 00741580.

Hope you can! =)

PandiRocks@17

The Mighty Hacker
    Years
    Amount of colors: As much as you need =)
    Style of titlescreen
    : Your usual style please, and it's going on a fire red rom.
    Details
    : The title is "Pokemon : Lunar Ace Version", which features a shining blue Umbreon. The background should be like, midnight with a nature surrounding. And there should be a moon there. Also, if possible, Umbreon is looking at the moon, preferably. There should also be a non-flashing "Press Start" button. =)
    Offset of destiny
    : At hex offset 00741580.

Sorry, my mistake! I'm new so sorry.

Zef

zef
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2017
    • What do you want request?: 16/240 color titlescreen
    Amount of colors: whatever works for you, i appreciate this
    Style of titlescreen: your usual style
    Offset of destiny: 0xF50000
    Details: the title should say 'ZEF RED Version', with a regigigas silhouette and his design as the background. kind of like the zygarde one.

Back