• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ohayo!

Mehoi

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2020
    Hey so I?m the new guy. Honestly I?m just a casual Pok?mon fan looking for some general chats to be apart of. If anyone could link me some basic, laid back discussions about go, any of the Pok?mon games, or just Pok?mon in general then that?d be great. I?ve always enjoyed Pok?mon in a casual way and am not really looking to get into any competitive scene.

Other than that I?m a pretty active basketball player who has spent way too many hours on games like csgo, overwatch, Mario Kart, etc. and I hope that I meet some cool people now that I?m part of this community.:smile:

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Welcome to Pok?Community! We cover all aspects of the Pok?mon franchise, so without a doubt you?ll find something to talk about. We have an avid Video Games section if you want to give that a look when you have time. I?m sure you wouldn?t have any trouble finding anyone to play those games with. If you have any questions about the community, don?t hesitate to ask. Enjoy your stay!

CodeHelmet

Banned
    Years
  • Welcome to PC. Got a favorite character, region, game, and Pokemon you'd like to divulge? Mine happens to be :t037: with Yellow being my one and only game I play.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hey there! We have plenty of discussion going on about all aspects of the games, merch, spinoffs, and mechanics - casual or otherwise. I?m sure there will be lots for you to participate in! Though, if you?re looking for a more chatty atmosphere, I recommend checking out our discord server! There?s rooms dedicated entirely to Pok?mon discussion that you?ll probably enjoy. :)

Happy posting!

Mehoi

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2020
    Thanks all for the warm welcome. I?m sure I?ll find plenty of discussions to be apart of. :laugh-squinted:

Welcome to PC. Got a favorite character, region, game, and Pokemon you'd like to divulge? Mine happens to be :t037: with Yellow being my one and only game I play.

Coolbeans, I always have had a tough time picking a favorite Pok?mon but I have to say Jolteon with Pok?mon Blue being my all time favorite.

Last edited by a moderator:

CodeHelmet

Banned
    Years
  • Jolteon is a popular pick, if only because its the best Gen 1 Eevolution due to its speed, power and learning Pin Missile(allowing it to fight Psychic Types effectively where Gen 1 Bug Types did not). My favorite character is honestly a tough pick but if I had to pick one, it'd be Serena(I've even named my Vulpix after her sometimes) and as for favorite region, its Kalos with Kanto right behind it.

Feel free to peruse what we have to offer here and if you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask.

She

is home
    Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2018
    Heyyyy Mehoi and welcome to Pokecommunity *PAM PAM PAM*! Well seems like the mods have explained everything. Okay then, I hope you enjoy your time here and good luck on making new friends here (dun worry, they won't bite).

See ya around!

Last edited:

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Yeah, you can visit our General chat area, or our many pokemon related discussions... I myself moderate the Previous Generations board, so, I'll be glad to see you there! But whichever you decide to do, I hope that you'll enjoy yourself!

I used to play basketball myself during high school and such. I love Mario Kart too! I love playing it on the Switch. Mmm, but yeah, have a great weekend, and I hope to see you soon! <33

Last edited:
    Years
  • I tend to prefer Pok?mon General for catch all Pok?mon chats so I hope you'll be around there. Off-Topic is nice for non-Pok?mon chats too, plus our Clubhouse area if you want to join likeminded people in a club to chat in a more laidback manner.

But anyway, welcome!! Hope you enjoy it here ^^

Back