• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC WiFi Tournament

Lady Nicole

hello o.o
Years
  • Strictly speaking, I could... but... I still haven't decided a team yet >.< And I'm in bed. And Danny is coming online soon. I need to make sure he's in a good mood before he goes to uni. He hates Wednesdays.

*waits for Danny*

Ársa

k.
    Years
  • Why post on a 1 year old topic that isn't going to be updated?

lol, because it it being updated. This is a Tournament, which is now in its final stages. If you look at the last edited part of the first post, you will see either yesterday or before. Why post in a year old topic to ask why people are posting in a year old topic?

@Nicole: OK, Danny gave me that impression last night when I spoke to him. :P

~T_S

Lady Nicole

hello o.o
    Years
  • :( No wifi at the moment. :(

Have you battled Danny yet?

~T_S

Oh no! When will you get your wifi back? I probably can't battle tomorrow unless I get up at 3am again :\ Massive timezone difference and I'm in school all day tomorrow >.< Uhoh... deadline is Saturday. No, I still haven't battled Danny. I'm planning to do that immediately after I battle you.

Lady Nicole

hello o.o
    Years
  • No, I was just at my Granparents house. :P Battle Danny first, as you two are online at similar times I have seen.

~T_S

We're normally talking to each other for like 12 hours a day, so chances are we'll be able to battle at literally any time we like XD Yeah, screw the massive 9 hour timezone difference; I get up at 3-3:30am every day to talk to Danny. We don't have any problems finding a time to battle since we're talking to each other for so long every day. Might as well leave it til last :\

Loto

Fear Nuckle!
    Years
  • T_S if you can't obviously tell they wanna battle each other last so let it happen. ;)

Ársa

k.
    Years
  • We're normally talking to each other for like 12 hours a day, so chances are we'll be able to battle at literally any time we like XD Yeah, screw the massive 9 hour timezone difference; I get up at 3-3:30am every day to talk to Danny. We don't have any problems finding a time to battle since we're talking to each other for so long every day. Might as well leave it til last :\

If you're online...

~T_S

Ársa

k.
    Years
  • I looked at your Profile and it said "Last Activity: Today 9:47pm". It was about 12 minutes since you last did anything and you log off after 15 mins so...

I cannot battle now, it's too late. >_>

~T_S

Lady Nicole

hello o.o
    Years
  • I looked at your Profile and it said "Last Activity: Today 9:47pm". It was about 12 minutes since you last did anything and you log off after 15 mins so...

I cannot battle now, it's too late. >_>

~T_S

I'm not sure what you mean...

Ugh I posted when your online light was still on. It was still on until about 9pm your time, and when you finally appeared to be offline it said you apparently signed off 2 mins before I posted...

Sorry if I sound moody and angry in my posts. I'm in a really bad mood atm >=[

*rages*

Ársa

k.
    Years
  • No worries. Goodnight, I've got aches in every part of my body and I've gotta umpire U8's and U10's, then play my own footy match for U14's and then U17's, and Water Carrier for Reserves tomorrow. :(

I need to have my beauty sleep. :P

Regards,

~T_S

Lady Nicole

hello o.o
    Years
  • No worries. Goodnight, I've got aches in every part of my body and I've gotta umpire U8's and U10's, then play my own footy match for U14's and then U17's, and Water Carrier for Reserves tomorrow. :(

I need to have my beauty sleep. :P

Regards,

~T_S

Aww :( Poor you. I hope you feel better in the morning.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • :shocked: Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!! :'(

I guess it's just you and me now Danny...

Yes, I guess it is....

Tournament 3 Pairings

Final

Lumine VS Lady Nicole

I seriously did not think that BOTH of you would end up in the final paired against each other. What fun this is, pitting you two against each other. Mwahahaha!!!

So, I expect a result to come in ASAP, and don't even think about not battling like Richard and aragorn did last time. =P

That said, I officially announce the start of the registration period for the FOURTH WIFI TOURNAMENT. Anyone who posted before this will not be counted, as the registration period starts NOW, XD. And remember that anyone who donates a worthy prize shall be given a free pass to the second round. You gotta love that, eh?

With that said....COMMENCE! =D

Last edited:
    Back