• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC WiFi Tournament

Lady Nicole

hello o.o
Years
  • So which one is it? xD

Reminds me of this one:

I'd like to keep an open deadline, but that didn't work as well the last time around. Therefor I give you until Saturday, March 1st, 2007 to get these fights finished. However, you are all fairly active, so I don't forsee it going this far.^^

Good luck!​

Didn't you mean 2008? XD

Lol Bill. I think you need to read your posts through a few times before posting them XD Hehe just kidding. You'll always be the best at organising the tourneys =P Yay for Bill =D

Kuro

Cloaked by the Masses
    Years
  • XD just 12 hours since the registration period started, and we have 10 people already.

For those of you who count 9, bleh. I join now, making it 10. :D

As for the start date for the 4th Tourney, I'll go with Good Friday, March 21st, 2008. Get your spot while it still exists! =D

Excellent. That way I can battle all day! WOOH! NO LIFE!

Lady Nicole

hello o.o
    Years
  • Yeah, this is starting at an almost perfect time for me too! I'll be right in the middle of my Easter break from uni then *yay!*

March 21st is the day I arrive in Perth to visit Danny =D Good thing we both get to skip the first 2 rounds then XD I'll bring my DS just in case though ;)

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Alrighty then, I'm bored and i feel like having a challenge so i guess i'll join the next tournament. My FC is in Sig

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • XD I wonder what I should be more worried about: the fact that you guys are reading this stuff carefully enough to notice my errors, or the fact that I'm making them. :D

Anyways, you can PM the list of shinies you are willing to donate. I'll add them to the prizes section on the first post. ^^

Years
  • XD I wonder what I should be more worried about: the fact that you guys are reading this stuff carefully enough to notice my errors, or the fact that I'm making them. :D

Anyways, you can PM the list of shinies you are willing to donate. I'll add them to the prizes section on the first post. ^^

I got a lot of time on my hands during my day's off uni you see XD

Bishopk

meow :)
    Years
    • CO
    • Seen Feb 16, 2018
    Whew! I get back just in time!
    Sign me up, of course!

I'm working on integrating a legend into my team's structure, but I've been pretty lax for the past... month? yeah. I'll see how I can do.

Lumine

Basement Cat
    Years
  • I still haven't received my awesome prizes yet =P I'll tell you what I want the next time you come online on MSN Bill.

Back