• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC WiFi Tournament

Lumine

Basement Cat
Years
  • Ugh its even now, damn I forgot that little hamster is sashed o.o

oops Life Orb killed myself XD

lol draw

Last edited:

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • For those wanting to give donations, just PM me with the info. I'll ask you trade said Pokemon and/or item to me, and I'll keep them in a box in my PC. At the end of the tourney, which ever prizes remain will remain in stock for the 6th tourney, though original trainers hold the right to take them back at such time.

As for the list of entrants, expect to see it up tomorrow at some point.

And yeah, I found out what happened between the two Drifloons over MSN. XD who'd have figured they'd end up with a draw....perhaps it was planned, XD. But it doesn't matter, does it?

Tournament 3 Champions

Lumine & Lady Nicole

Lost_Heart

In Teh Cloudz
    Years
    • Seen Mar 4, 2008
    I would like to join please. I am new, but I would like alot if I could have a battle.

Lady Nicole

hello o.o
    Years
  • I guess I'm in for the next one.

Nicole you have to join again =D

Yeah I will. I'll only join cos I get to skip the first 2 rounds XD It's a good thing cos I need a break. I wouldn't be able to handle any more hax, so I'm not risking battling at all for the time being :\

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • XD just 12 hours since the registration period started, and we have 10 people already.

For those of you who count 9, bleh. I join now, making it 10. :D

As for the start date for the 4th Tourney, I'll go with Good Friday, March 21st, 2008. Get your spot while it still exists! =D

Faceless*

YES!
    Years
    • ?
    • Seen Jan 17, 2013
    Oh, so you don't sign me up Zam? FINEEE

Lol jk

Sign me up, this time, I WILL break through people even if they hax me up

Back