• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Resolute Version (Version 2.93 Released)

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2024
    thanks for your answer
    now i defeated all gym leader except falkner, but i have 8 badge. LOL

another question :
    - i already defeated guardian of rainbow twice, and when im on top of mt. infinitus arceus isn't there? am i miss something?
    - when i want to catch zygarde my a-332 device not working. i tried on small crack on another cave, that a-332 not working anymore. what should i do?

Don't try to find Arceus on the top of Mt. Infinitus, Arceus will show up when you walk on the certain spot. About the problem with A-332, I have no idea about why that happened, maybe I should check it out later.

i defeated all gym leaders in tyron but the person standing at the entrance of holy karst cave tells that i have to get 8 badges of tyron

You must have missed one or two gym leaders, I think.

Does anyone know the correct rom to use when patching the .ups? I've tried at least six different ones and continue to get the error: "Failed! Input checksum is invalid." Which I interpret to mean I'm not patching the same rom as 1158 used for the patch. Any help would be greatly appreciated! I'm excited to play this game.

Try to patch it with NUPS and select "ignore". I think it will work.

same here, halp pleazzzee , no really, help
    if u have old version then u can transfer ur save file to that version and battle lily there and then again transfer that save file to new version

You don't really need to do that, you just need to wait for about 2 minutes, after that, the battle will begin, I don't know why this happened, but this didn't happen to me when I was testing the game on my PC, it is possible that this only happen to players who play this game on cell phones.

Years
  • You must have missed one or two gym leaders, I think.

You don't really need to do that, you just need to wait for about 2 minutes, after that, the battle will begin, I don't know why this happened, but this didn't happen to me when I was testing the game on my PC, it is possible that this only happen to players who play this game on cell phones.

by the way i play it on pc and waited 5 min for battle to start and here are the gym leaders i have defeated:marble city,volcano town,bronze port,greenland city, amberyellow town,mugwort villa,halfleaf city,flora island i also revisited all gyms but no success now i m playing your another hack

Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2023
    waited 1 minute, and its on, good i can continue now, btw i play on pc, with VBA, i have played over 50 pokegames, and never had this issue. anyway, i am off to collect badges
    1.%20smile.gif

BTW can we have a list where it says all the major cities/towns/caves/mountains in order? i mean every time i beat a new gym, or climd a mountain, i have to come here and search the next objective, its even harder it i do make gaps between game sessions, i forget where i was going, care to tell us?

Years
  • waited 1 minute, and its on, good i can continue now, btw i play on pc, with VBA, i have played over 50 pokegames, and never had this issue. anyway, i am off to collect badges
    1.%20smile.gif

BTW can we have a list where it says all the major cities/towns/caves/mountains in order? i mean every time i beat a new gym, or climd a mountain, i have to come here and search the next objective, its even harder it i do make gaps between game sessions, i forget where i was going, care to tell us?

you can get walkthrough of this game on many websites and also on facebook

Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2017
    Im stuck in the Tyron Region. Just beat Greenland city gym, caught mewtwo, caught heatran, and when I try to cross amberwood bridge, two kids are blocking me. HELP!

Aussie Riolu

What is anything to a Riolu?
    Years
  • I tried patching it but I can't even start a New Game without it glitching and restarting. What am I doing wrong?

Last edited:
    Years
  • Im stuck in the Tyron Region. Just beat Greenland city gym, caught mewtwo, caught heatran, and when I try to cross amberwood bridge, two kids are blocking me. HELP!

go to the amberyellow town (the one on the bottom side where you approach the bridge) and talk to mysterious man there team mirage would come to steal the cursed book after finishing that event the kids will go away

Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2017
    go to the amberyellow town (the one on the bottom side where you approach the bridge) and talk to mysterious man there team mirage would come to steal the cursed book after finishing that event the kids will go away
    Thank you so much

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2021
    No matter what I do, I cannot patch my version of Emerald. Ignoring in Nups means that the screen just goes white when I load the game up and when I do it in Tsukuyomi it just says, "Failed! Input checksum is invalid." No idea what to do or where to find the "correct" file for this patch. Only one it has done this to me.

Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2021
    No matter what I do, I cannot patch my version of Emerald. Ignoring in Nups means that the screen just goes white when I load the game up and when I do it in Tsukuyomi it just says, "Failed! Input checksum is invalid." No idea what to do or where to find the "correct" file for this patch. Only one it has done this to me.

did you ever figure this out?

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2022
    did you figure this out? im having same problem
    There is an Emerald rom which matches exactly with this game I.e. you don't have to select the ignore option. For some reason I deleted it and now I can't find it again...
    Just get a pre-patched rom by searching on Google.

Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2017
    Yeah, whichever Emerald rom i try it always njust gives me the "patch does not match the file, patching cancelled" message. Tried like 3 different Emerald roms now and none work with the ups file.

Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2021
    I wasn't able to find the "correct" Rom file which is required, although searching prepatch pokemon resolute allowed me to find one that is up to date (I hope it is). Kind of awkward that you need to find specific files to play the rom. Same with his other hacks, I can't play victory fire but for some reason Mega power works with the "ignore" feature... Don't understand it honestly. I personally like it "fan-games" that use rpg maker due to it being very simple to use. Just download and play; don't think it would be difficult to find sprites and tilesets that are like the old gen.

Years
    • Seen May 30, 2017
    Can someone help me... i can't play this game it says input svescum, i've tried so many emerald roms I don't know what to do !

Years
    • Seen Oct 10, 2017
    When i try to patch the current UPS with a emerald rom i get "The patch doesn't match the file. Patching cancelled." Anyone know a rom that works?

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2024
    I wasn't able to find the "correct" Rom file which is required, although searching prepatch pokemon resolute allowed me to find one that is up to date (I hope it is). Kind of awkward that you need to find specific files to play the rom. Same with his other hacks, I can't play victory fire but for some reason Mega power works with the "ignore" feature... Don't understand it honestly. I personally like it "fan-games" that use rpg maker due to it being very simple to use. Just download and play; don't think it would be difficult to find sprites and tilesets that are like the old gen.
    When i try to patch the current UPS with a emerald rom i get "The patch doesn't match the file. Patching cancelled." Anyone know a rom that works?
    Can someone help me... i can't play this game it says input svescum, i've tried so many emerald roms I don't know what to do !
    There is a rom for this hack, that rom's name is Pokemon_Emerald_(U), try to find it.

I updated a new V2.6 to fix a gamebreaking glitch in Sandy Village, if you've finished the first mission in Eastern City, then you don't have to update your game. What's more, the size of the game is shrinked about 45%, I'm not just talking about the patch, I'm talking about the patched game.

Back