• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Resolute Version (Version 2.93 Released)

Years
    • Seen May 25, 2017
    Hey 1158 I must say your hacks are amazing! Just a few questions:

1. Did u name the guy called Wind(Mirage Leader) after yourself?
    2. Can u post a way on how to change the sprites of the Gen6 Pokemon? The Gen6 sprites of all the Pokemon really annoy me, so I've decided to change them myself just for my personal playthrough of the game(I won't distribute the ROM, I swear). I've tried changing the sprites using ulz GBA(ive seen every tutorial available), but it didn't work. When I open up the sprites in ulz GBA, it just shows two black sprites for each Pokemon. Could u pls change the Gen6 Pokemon sprites, or at least leave a post telling us how?

Other than that tho, I honestly believe Resolute deserves A LOT more love than it gets now, its AMAZING. Thanks for creating this great hack!

Years
    • Seen May 25, 2017
    Ok forget what I just said in the earlier post. I found a way to replace the gen 6 sprites and have successfully updated all of them to the latest sprites on my ROM of Pokemon Resolute. I can send u the ROM so u can update the patch if u want.

Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2018
    hi i downloaded 2 different emerald roms and when i tried to patch either of them i always get invalid checksum so i bypass it and patch it,will it be a problem if i try to play the game?eg. maybe some glitch/bug. thanks for creating such a great game!

Years
  • Hey I hav the same problem as Ryou does- I tried several clean roms but I always get same invalid checksum error. Does anybody know how to fix it?

I saw that I need to find a specific Emerald rom with specific name but I cannot seem to find it at all - and I've tried like 5 different ones already... Does renaming a rom work?

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2022
    Does renaming a rom work?
    That'll never work since the name has nothing to do with the contents.
    I'm pretty sure using the ignore option while patching with NUPS should be fine. Or you could always get a pre-patched rom by searching on google.
    I actually have the matching rom, but I'm away from home..

Years
  • That'll never work since the name has nothing to do with the contents.
    I'm pretty sure using the ignore option while patching with NUPS should be fine. Or you could always get a pre-patched rom by searching on google.
    I actually have the matching rom, but I'm away from home..

It sadly won't let me ignore it :/ And it's okay, don't worry, thanks for trying to help anyways <3 Also searching for prepatched roms I only found old version ones D:

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2017
    Hello. I just wanted to ask about something. I downloaded the Rom just fine but I can't get my emulator to find it as a gba game. Do you know anything I could do to fix this?
    P.s. I use a phone emulator.

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2024
    Hey 1158 I must say your hacks are amazing! Just a few questions:

1. Did u name the guy called Wind(Mirage Leader) after yourself?
    2. Can u post a way on how to change the sprites of the Gen6 Pokemon? The Gen6 sprites of all the Pokemon really annoy me, so I've decided to change them myself just for my personal playthrough of the game(I won't distribute the ROM, I swear). I've tried changing the sprites using ulz GBA(ive seen every tutorial available), but it didn't work. When I open up the sprites in ulz GBA, it just shows two black sprites for each Pokemon. Could u pls change the Gen6 Pokemon sprites, or at least leave a post telling us how?

Other than that tho, I honestly believe Resolute deserves A LOT more love than it gets now, its AMAZING. Thanks for creating this great hack!

Well, I know the sprites are not good, but I have to concentrate on correcting the grammar in Victory Fire and finishing Mega Power. Anyway, thanks for liking this hack.

how about mechanic? is this game have gen 6 merchanic too, thank you

Well, I only added a fake mega evolution system and Fairy-Type in this hack.

walkthrough link is unavailable please make new link

Yes, you are right, now the walkthrough has a new download link, and I changed it a bit.

Sorry why did my A-322 disappeared? I can't get zygarde without it

Just download the new update(4/4/2017) and you'll be able to catch Zygarde without A-332.

It sadly won't let me ignore it :/ And it's okay, don't worry, thanks for trying to help anyways <3 Also searching for prepatched roms I only found old version ones D:
    I'll PM you later.

I updated this hack because someone said that you may lose your A-332 and cannot catch Zygarde, now you can catch Zygarde even though you lost your A-332. What's more, I re-uploaded the walkthrough of this hack, this new walkthrough is edited by me, I added some new things to the walkthrough.

Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2017
    Is it possible to update the game if I use gba4ios? Now I'm using version 2.6 and replaying the game I found out that A-322 disappeared instead of poke flute during alma mission!

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2024
    Is it possible to update the game if I use gba4ios? Now I'm using version 2.6 and replaying the game I found out that A-322 disappeared instead of poke flute during alma mission!

Thanks for telling me this, now I've fixed this.

Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2018
    I have a problem i have tryied to patch it with 2 Emerald hacks now, but it still doesent work. Pls help xD

Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2017
    Last question, what should I do to get rainbow wing from the guardian? Because I have already catched regigigas but she still says that the giant is crying or something similar

Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2022
    I don't know if it's a known issue, but I just met and caught a shiny Pumpkaboo and its sprite is the same of the regular one.
    By the way, awesome work on this hack!

Years
  • Last question, what should I do to get rainbow wing from the guardian? Because I have already catched regigigas but she still says that the giant is crying or something similar

after you defeat pkmn trainer red you can battle her again for rainbow wing

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2022
    So I hate to just sound like so many others, but I TOO am not able to find any ROM that this game is compatible with. If anyone could pm me a link to either the correct Emerald ROM or a valid earlier build that would be AMAZING.

Back