• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Resolute Version (Version 2.93 Released)

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    So I hate to just sound like so many others, but I TOO am not able to find any ROM that this game is compatible with. If anyone could pm me a link to either the correct Emerald ROM or a valid earlier build that would be AMAZING.
    You can find the version you need in Emuparadise. Along with Pokemon emerald the right file name should include 1986, (U), (trashman), and it should be a zip file, just get a program that will extract the zip , and patch the game that appears in the folder created by extracting the original, simple as that, as long as you have a patcher, and a program to extract files with

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2022
    You can find the version you need in Emuparadise. Along with Pokemon emerald the right file name should include 1986, (U), (trashman), and it should be a zip file, just get a program that will extract the zip , and patch the game that appears in the folder created by extracting the original, simple as that, as long as you have a patcher, and a program to extract files with
    The Trashman version isn't the exact base rom, but I'm guessing it should still work with the ignore option when patching with NUPS.

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2022
    Probably, because it works fine for me

See, this IS the problem for me. Since the 1986 - Pokemon Emerald (U)(Trashman).gba file isn't the right source file, the patch will not be applied unless I select the ignore option in NUPS.

However, when I do that, the file is not patched correctly. When I open it in VBA, the rom runs, but all that can be seen is either white, or occasionally what looks like distorted white text on black and then just black.

Thank you for trying to help, but sadly, I had already tried exactly what you had suggested.

Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2017
    My fucking a-332 vanishes after i finished the mission of shards... and when the time comes for me to catch zygarde... i found out that my a-332 was not on my key items... what am i supposed to do??? Please help

Years
  • It's a great hack i love it but i love a little problem some pokemon don´t have a good movesets and i think if all pokemon must have same good moves that´s the only problem i have with the hack but the rest great. Sorry for my English.

Years
  • Hello. I have the same problem. I also can't enter the holy karst cave. I also can't find the gym leader in bronze port. The bronze port gym is the only gym I haven't challenged. Pls help
    i think you have to defeat team mirage then bronze port leader will come

Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2022
    Can someone help me with the fairy gym i go to battle the gym leader i start the battle but everything goes black but i can still hear the battle music plz help

Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2017
    Hi. Can anyone please help me. I'm stuck at the ghost gym. Only the tiles in red and green are working. The rest won't light up and I have no clue how to fix this.

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2024
    Hi. Can anyone please help me. I'm stuck at the ghost gym. Only the tiles in red and green are working. The rest won't light up and I have no clue how to fix this.

You need to find the hidden buttons to unlock those tiles.

in my mobile all wild pokemon are appearing different colour and when i catch them they turn into bad egg

That's strange, maybe there is something wrong with yout save file, did you use cheat codes?

I finally find the way to fix the black screen problem. Florges's broken movepool caused everything. Now I fixed it, so I'll release a newer patch, even though that was not really a gamebreaking glitch:
    https://www.mediafire.com/?7gsl3slamt42kr2

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
    Years
  • I am so glad this hack fina;;y got corrected. I could not stand the grammatically incorrect version to be honest, Going to be giving this a spin soon.

Back