• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC WiFi Tournament

Faceless*

YES!
Years
  • Age 34
  • ?
  • Seen Jan 17, 2013
hm Yeah I've breeded like 11 *Insert Pokemon here* for the next tourny, so far I'm still out of luck..

Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2009
An epic battle is raging as we speak!

Riiight...at the moment, my 5 Pokemon to his two-and-a-sliver.

...Problem is, I have to go soon :(, so...

Uh...nevermind. I won...but his Starmie pulled a hax and knocked out almost three of my Pokemon, so it ended up 2-0.

Last edited:

Faceless*

YES!
Years
  • Age 34
  • ?
  • Seen Jan 17, 2013

...Hey, wait a minute...how does a shiny Starmie's Surf knock off over 50% of my Special Wall's HP in one blow!??

Really? PM me what your Special Wall is...

EDIT: Starmie's Surf is a STABBED move... maybe it was holding s Choice Specs Item :\

supermandudekid

Tokyo Police Club
Years

Uh...nevermind. I won...but his Starmie pulled a hax and knocked out almost three of my Pokemon, so it ended up 2-0.

Hey thanks for making me sound like a bad battler. *insert sarcastic face*

Im happy i used the team i used, i would never have a full OU team like you. Nevertheless it was a good battle. And dont say you didnt have hax either. That crit on my special wall messed up my whole srategy at the beggining. But the better battler did win. Hope to battle you again sometime.

Always and Never

Nick // Always and Never
Years
Burzes, finally I get to battle someone. ;_; I left my DS at my Mom's house, and I'm at my dad's until Monday, so we'll battle on Monday or something.

Red X is cool about admitting he lied, I think it takes more guts to admit it so, good job, bud ^_^

Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2009
EDIT: Starmie's Surf is a STABBED move... maybe it was holding s Choice Specs Item :\

No, I can confirm that wasn't the case. I think it was actually holding a Leftovers...

Hey thanks for making me sound like a bad battler. *insert sarcastic face*

Im happy i used the team i used, [S-HIGHLIGHT]i would never have a full OU team like you. [/S-HIGHLIGHT] Nevertheless it was a good battle. And dont say you didnt have hax either. That crit on my special wall messed up my whole srategy at the beggining. But the better battler did win. Hope to battle you again sometime.

That team was NOT full-OU (only two or three were, if that). And, while I admit to having hax, it wasn't as major as yours. I mean, my Wall (which will remain unnamed to spite genus) had max Sp. Def IVs & EVs and a beneficial nature, and your Starmie was able to take out that much HP with one shot even though my Wall's base Sp. Def stat is higher than Starmie's base Sp. Atk stat. I think I even had a Calm Mind in effect...

But anyway, good battle indeed.

supermandudekid

Tokyo Police Club
Years
Actually it was a critical hit if you don't remember and i would have to say that it was the same thing for me when my special wall went down to a critical hit it was just waiting to eat your attacker alive.

Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2009
Actually it was a critical hit if you don't remember and i would have to say that it was the same thing for me when my special wall went down to a critical hit it was just waiting to eat your attacker alive.

Your Special Wall went down to a Physical attack. Mine went down to a Special attack. There's a considerable difference.

Yes, I remember that, but it still shouldn't have done THAT much.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
Years
All of the above, plus Richard & chibi and aragorn & Dragon Tamer Ed.

4 battles, and 6 days. Better odds than last time! :D

Soulinferno

Bandit
Years
  • Seen Mar 22, 2009
Hooray good sportsmanship! How many battles left? Just Burzes/Always and Never? Or is Paranoia's battle still being waited on..?

Yeah we were supposed to battle yesterday but I forgot so we are going to battle today hopefully.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
Years
Okay, we now have just a few days left of Round Three.

I sent out the PM's to everybody unfinished, saying that they'll have a few more days. This is mainly because we're nearing the end of the tournament and we can handle a few delays. But it helps that I'll be away for the entirety of the Thanksgiving weekend, starting tomorrow. :D

So, tomorrow afternoon, I will post the Round Four pairings, using the Player A VS (Winner of Player B VS Player C) method. And seeing as we have a few more players than was planned, a Round Robin would involve all of you having 8 battles each, for a total of 36 battles. @_@

Tuesday afternoon, I will see which of the four undecided battles were completed. With the exception of Always and Never VS Burzes, I'll either edit the pairings with the winner, or disqualify both if no results are in.

I'll go with the same format as Round Three, possibly giving a Free Round away. If so, it'll be randomly chosen between Ichida, Karsen, and genus, who are the only ones who got an actual battle each round thus far-counting One and 1.5 as one round, of course. ^_^

A Round Robin will then result following that(assuming we don't have four people exactly), with the top two moving on to the final.

Phew! I hope this is all understandable. I confused myself a few times, heh. Thank you, Edit Box. XD

Last edited:

Burzes

Salvation my name is WiFi!
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Dec 28, 2012
*points to Always and Never* Winner By Default: Always and Never
Drop me out of this tournament zammy. I can't really take almost anyone in this tournament.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
Years
Okay, here are the pairings for Round Four, given a day early due to my being away for the Thanksgiving weekend:

Tournament 2 Pairings
Round Four

Always and Never VS Ichaste Pekoni

Winner of aragornbird VS Dragon Tamer Ed VS Ichida

Cakekun VS Winner of Richard Steel VS chibi

Winner of Soulinferno VS Paranoia VS genus

Free Round: Karsen

As you can see, this includes three battles from last round which have been given a few more days. On Tuesday, October 9th, 2007, I will edit those battles with the winner. And if you are a winner of one of the battles in red, you can of course have your following battle before I return. ^_^

As for the Round Four battles, I'll make the deadline Friday, October 26th, 2007; however, seeing as Round Five aka the Semi-Final is a Round Robin, I will begin posting pairings for it once we have our first winner of the current round. That person will be paired with Karsen. Then, as more people clear Round Four, I shall list more pairings for the Semi-Final.

All right, now off you go! Good luck! :D

Ichida

The Zealous Blue Partizan
Years
Winner of aragornbird VS Dragon Tamer Ed VS Ichida

This couldn't have waited until the last round, when I would be sure to have abandoned all hope, instead of making me do it now?! T~T At least I could have deluded myself for another round or two...

Back