• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC WiFi Tournament

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
Years
So zam, I guess you got the confession from Red X? I'll take the free round if it is okay.
No I did not get it. In fact, I haven't heard from him in a few days.

And even if he does, you'll still have to battle Always and Never. ^_^

Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2009
What? I sent you a pm when you were offline just to get in contact with you. And i had to go to work. Believe me im not avoiding you, i actually didnt know you were even online. I was just checking the forum for anything new. Ill be ok to battle after 8 tonite. So if you want to battle ill be ready.

Hmm...tonight at 8 works.

Burzes have you confessed yet?

Burzes just asked the same thing about you.

...Then again, I believe you were fully aware of that. I'm getting a pretty good feeling what's actually going on here...

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
Years
>_>

I repeat, >_>

I have a good idea of what's going on as well, heh. Red X and Burzes, pay close attention to this:

Alakazam said:
If two people finish a battle with conflicting stories, BOTH will be disqualified. Furthermore, if later on the identity of the untruthful individual is found out, he or she will be banned from all future tournaments.

In your case, I'd like an answer by Friday. If not, I'll be putting the above rule in effect.

Have a nice day.

Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2009
[S-HIGHLIGHT]>_>

I repeat, >_>[/S-HIGHLIGHT]

I have a good idea of what's going on as well, heh. Red X and Burzes, pay close attention to this:

In your case, I'd like an answer by Friday. If not, I'll be putting the above rule in effect.

Have a nice day.

That part made me smile.

I meant that I'm getting a good idea which one is lying...

Soulinferno

Bandit
Years
  • Seen Mar 22, 2009
v_v Still no answer from paranoia even though I pm'ed him a couple of days ago. And he logged in this morning.

Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2009
supermandudekid: Right now my time is a bit after 6 PM. I will be here from 8 PM to 9 PM tonight my time for our battle. If you are not online in time to see this message, know that I will also be here the same time tomorrow.

I post this here because my PM box is full, and I'm not ready to empty it yet (pictures and such...). Also, this way there's proof if any confusion arises...

That's what I meant too. XD

Oh, okay. Glad we're on the same page, then ;).

v_v Still no answer from paranoia even though I pm'ed him a couple of days ago. And he logged in this morning.

.........>_>;

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
Years
Um, why don't they just battle again, but this time, it is staged to where they are both posing here and confirm that they are in the battle?

Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2009
Well, supermandudekid's last login time was 7:00 PM, so he should have got my message. We'll see if he actually shows up... (EDIT: *sigh* Nope...didn't think so......)

...*ahem*

Alakazam17, I also suggest we have Red X PM you what Pokemon Burzes had on his team, while a third party (like, for instance, Samson) checks Burzes' team to verify or discount Red X's claim.

Last edited:

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
Years
Alakazam17, I also suggest we have Red X PM you what Pokemon Burzes had on his team, while a third party (like, for instance, Samson) checks Burzes' team to verify or discount Red X's claim.
That is a good idea, seeing as it doesn't look like we can figure this out the easy way.

I shall give it a shot. But I see a problem occurring as Burzes claimed that no battle took place, so he may not have a set team.

EDIT: What do you know, Red X's PM box is full. Well, in that case, I hope he reads this and can send the information.

Last edited:

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
Years
But couldn't he just switch his team, then you wouldn't know the difference. I say just set them up a battle here, where you know that they are battling, and have one of them take a picture of the outcome or something.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
Years
I mentioned that when I edited the above post, XD.

But with the scenario you suggested, we get a liar unpunished. >_>

Anyways, whoever it is sure knows how to take attention away from the law-abiding battlers, heh. Good luck to those still in this! :D

Karsen

Pokemon Master
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 19, 2010
I think i remember a couple of Burzes pokemon so that could verify it a bit.

Samson

no, i don't know milk drink
Years
eh, i think the purpose has been lost anyway. it's thursday, and at the rate they're pleading their cases (which is not much ._.), it looks like they're getting disqualified.

good luck everyone else.

Karsen

Pokemon Master
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 19, 2010
You are right neither of them have really tryed to do much about it, so if they can not be bothered than we should not be bothered.

Back