• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The 1st Annual Turkey Bowl [Winner: 5qwerty]

ddrox13

Anti-Nonsense
Years
  • Lost in probably the two most BS battles I've ever had. From Ice Beam freezes to back-to-back Stone Edge misses and back-to-back full paras, this match had it all. Whatever. GGs

Years
    • They/Them
    • Seen Jan 17, 2023
    If it makes you feel better, I've had Stone Edge miss eight times in a row before, while going through Platinum once. I was just a bit upset.

But yeah, GGs.

BTW, something I probably should've asked earlier: Are our teams "locked in" so to speak? In other words, are we not allowed to edit our teams in any way, shape, or form now that the tournament has started?

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    If it makes you feel better, I've had Stone Edge miss eight times in a row before, while going through Platinum once. I was just a bit upset.

But yeah, GGs.

BTW, something I probably should've asked earlier: Are our teams "locked in" so to speak? In other words, are we not allowed to edit our teams in any way, shape, or form now that the tournament has started?

Nah, feel free to change your teams as much as you want.

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    Noted. As soon as Rabinov and Christos battle the round tour will progress. Either that or it'll end Wednesday as scheduled.

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    Everything has been submitted. As soon as the final match of this round is done we can proceed.

Back