• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Would you eat Pokemon food?

Sirfetch’d

Pokemon world berries actually look really good tbh. I've always wondered what a pecha berry tastes like. I assume it's pretty similar to a peach so I would definitely eat that!

Years
  • Pokemon world berries actually look really good tbh. I've always wondered what a pecha berry tastes like. I assume it's pretty similar to a peach so I would definitely eat that!

Plus Pecha Berries are classed as sweet, just like real peaches are.

Years
  • I kind of want to try a Rainbow Poke Bean though, tbh. Since two of those fill your Pokemon's affection to maximum, those must taste hella good. @_@

I bet the Poke Beans have varying levels of taste, with Plain Beans being mostly mild, Patterned Beans having a bit better flavour and Rainbow Beans being the tastiest.

Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2020
    In the anime there was an episode where Brock made his own Pokemon food, it looked rather delicious so if it was the one Brock made I would be tasting then yea the idea of trying some sounds intriguing. A lot of the food like Pokeblock and stuff seems to be made from a mixture of berries so it would be like eating regular fruit when it comes to that specific type of Pokemon food. Based on the other comments here I don't think I'd take it as far as them by trying pet food, but live to learn right?

Years
  • If I were in Alola, I'd go right after all the malasadas I could get my hands on. If they're good enough for Pokemon, and they're good enough for Hau, then they're good enough for me too.

Back