• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Design a Hoenn Mega Evolution!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 16, 2022
Username: Azure Rathalδs

Pokemon: Milotic

Type: Water/Fairy

Stat Changes:

HP 95 = 95
Attack 60 = 60
Defence 79 + 10 = 100
Sp. Attack 100 + 60 = 160
Sp. Defence 125 + 10 = 135
Speed 81 + 20 = 101

Ability: Vivacity Scale: The user restores 7.5% of it's HP for each PP it uses

New Moves: Moonblast, Draining Kiss

Name & Location of Mega Stone: Is given to you by Professor Birch after beating Juan in Meteor Falls post-game replacing Steven's fight.

Description: It now has 6 hair like fins which it uses to fly; during battle it is seen flying with them. The scales on it's tail are now red and purple rather than red and blue and covers it's entire body. It is now more streamlined and it's abdomen doesn't bulge when it swims. Any other red part of it's body is now purple.
Sorry this is kind-of rushed and broken; I'm not good at drawing and explaining pokémon designs is pretty difficult for me.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
Username: Nakuzami
Pokémon: Zangoose
Type: Normal/Fighting
Stat Changes:
HP 73
Attack 115 > 160
Defense 60 > 70
Sp. Attack 60 > 65
Sp. Def 60 > 70
Speed 90 > 120​
Ability: Tough Claws
New Moves: Superpower, Extreme Speed, Thrash
Name & Location of Mega Stone: Zangoosite, found behind the tree on the island to the west of the bridge on Route 114.
Description:
Mega Zangoose is comparably larger and sleeker to Zangoose. The fur around its arms, legs, and lower torso is thicker and now completely red, and the red "M" on his chest now extends down and merges with the red fur on his legs. He also has thick red fur around his neck and shoulders. He has a third claw and each hand, and his claws are now much larger and sharper, and he has noticeable claws on his feet.

Due to his sleeker features, Zangoose now has much more maneuverability. This allows him to string together faster, harder blows, augmented by his new Fighting-type. His claws are now more deadly, and most of his physical moves receive a boost from his new ability in Tough Claws. He receives new moves in Superpower, now more powerful thanks to his Fighting-type STAB capabilities, which also boosts his already accessible Close Combat attack; Thrash, which is a more powerful Normal-type move than any already in his arsenal; and Extreme Speed, which allows him to more easily finish off foes that might still be faster than him.

Overall, he's simply a stronger and more vicious version of Zangoose. You can count on him getting into more spats with Seviper now.​

Years
Here's my entry!

Username: Pepperton
Pokemon: Sharpedo
Type: Water/Dark
Stat Changes:
HP 70
Attack 120 > 170
Defense 40 > 60
Sp. Attack 95 > 75
Sp. Def 40 > 70
Speed 95 > 115​
Ability: Defiant
New Moves: None
Name & Location of Mega Stone: Sharpedite, found near the northern part of Lilycove, in the shore to the left of the Aqua hideout.
Description:

Mega Sharpedo's torso has lengthened and is now the size of a full shark. It's eyes have gigantic black diamond-patches around them, and its fin is bright yellow with a black stripe on top. It's teeth are significantly longer, and can penetrate almost any material. Mega Sharpedo is an extremely useful revenge killer, as it can switch in to moves that lower a Pokemon's stats and become extremely powerful without any setting up. Combined with a boosted Attack stat, Mega Sharpedo is something battlers should come prepared for.​

Years
Eh, got nothing to do, might as well.

I'll be doing this in twos since it doesn't make sense to have one without the other. I picked the Plusle and Minun duo and try my best to make them competitively viable with overpowered abilities.

Username: Aeroblast
Pokemon: Plusle and Minun
Types: (No changes)

Stat changes:
Plusle: +10 Atk, +45 SpA, +15 SpD, +30 Spe (60/60/40/130/90/125 - New BST: 505)
Minun: +10 Def, +15 SpA, +45 SpD, +30 Spe (60/40/60/90/130/125 - New BST: 505)

Abilities:
Mega Plusle: Multiply - Doubles damage done by this Pokemon.
Mega Minun: Divide - All damage done to this Pokemon is halved.

Names (My editing skills are crap, but yes, the colors are intentionally swapped):
Pluslite
rho9jc.png

Minunite
f4iazs.png

Location: Hidden beside the generator at the end of New Mauville. Version exclusive. (OmegaRuby: Minunite, AquaSapphire: Pluslite)

Descriptions:
Mega Plusle: Grows a bit bigger and its ears become sharper. Small bit of electricity going from one end of the ear to the other can be seen. Its body also becomes more darker to resemble more of a golden yellow color instead of cream yellow. All the plus symbols turn to resemble multiplication symbols. The tail turns to resemble a multiplication symbol as well. Color scheme of Plusle changes from dark-ish red to navy blue. It grows fingers which resemble Pikachu's, but retains the color of the palms.
Mega Minun: Looks mostly the same as Plusle, except its body color remains the same and the color scheme changes from bright blue to bright red. Minus symbols are changed to division symbol obelus (÷) instead. On its tail, the minus sign is skewed and two orbs appear to float around it (using some sort of magnetism?) to look like a slanted obelus (looks something like this - ⁒).

Last edited:

FSNW5yiFrXVXqv

Gallade and Roserade are Gen IV pokemon, too right? just tossing this out before the event ends...would suck if the entrants didn't know they were disqualified.

PinkCatDragon

The 17 year old programer. Now byte off
Years
Eh, got nothing to do, might as well.

I'll be doing this in twos since it doesn't make sense to have one without the other. I picked the Plusle and Minun duo and try my best to make them competitively viable with overpowered abilities.

Username: Aeroblast
Pokemon: Plusle and Minun
Type: No changes

Stat changes:
Plusle: +10 Atk, +45 SpA, +15 SpD, +30 Spe (60/60/40/130/90/125 - New BST: 505)
Minun: +10 Def, +15 SpA, +45 SpD, +30 Spe (60/40/60/90/130/125 - New BST: 505)

Abilities:
Mega Plusle: Multiply - Doubles damage done by this Pokemon.
Mega Minun: Divide - All damage done to this Pokemon is halved.

Names (My editing skills are crap, but yes, the colors are intentionally swapped):
Pluslite
rho9jc.png

Minunite
f4iazs.png

Location: Hidden beside the generator at the end of New Mauville. Version exclusive. (OmegaRuby: Minunite, AquaSapphire: Pluslite)

Descriptions:
Mega Plusle: Grows a bit bigger and its ears become sharper. Small bit of electricity going from one end of the ear to the other can be seen. Its body also becomes more darker to resemble more of a golden yellow color instead of cream yellow. All the plus symbols turn to resemble a multiplication symbols. The tail turns to resemble a multiplication symbol as well. Color scheme of Plusle changes from dark-ish red to navy blue. It grows fingers which resemble Pikachu's, but retains the color of the palms.
Mega Minun: Looks mostly the same as Plusle, except its body color remains the same and the color scheme changes from bright blue to bright red. Minus symbols are changed to division symbol obelus (÷) instead. On its tail, the minus sign is skewed and two orbs appear to float around it (using some sort of magnetism?) to look like a slanted obelus (looks something like this - ⁒).
I like those really good idea and i love the abilty

Years
Hey everyone, just letting you guys know that today is the last day for entries and editing of entries. After 11:59 PM tonight, you will not be able to make any more changes to your concepts.

Maruno

Lead Dev of Pokémon Essentials
Years
Username: Maruno
Pokemon: Hariyama
Type: Fighting
Stat changes: Attack +50, Defence +15, Special Defence +15, Speed +20
Ability: Defiant
New Moves: -
Name & location of Mega Stone: Hariyamite, hidden deep in Granite Cave
Description: Mega Hariyama is bulkier than its original form, and leans forward on its knuckles, glaring at its opponent. With larger shoulders, it appears to have even less of a neck than it already does. Its black eyebrow ridges become wider and flatter, and a third such ridge appears on the top of its head running from ear to ear as additional head protection. A large blue rope obi appears around its waist, tied around the back.

Its colour scheme also changes. Its yellow skirt gains blue patterns, and its orange hands/chest/feet turn red.

Years
Okay guys, that's it for entries! Please don't edit your applications past this time. The winner will be chosen by me and the respective emblem will be given out in the following week, with the rest of the applicants receiving a participation emblem. Thanks to everyone who created a concept! Hope you had a lot of fun while doing it :]

GT Overlords, feel free to close this!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back